What do you guys work towards now? Been bored for a long time

I don’t know. Being more of a masochist with the way you play never seemed very fun, at least to me. There’s always been a fine line where if I need to set goals like that to have fun, I’d probably be better off playing something else. Playing without a pet is the most I limit myself to.

gotta step up the fun :sunglasses:

Where’s that music from? That’s kind of groovy.

its in the video description.
Jamie Berry ft. Octavia Rose - Lost in the Rhythm

Descriptions, gifs, and certain images frequently hate loading on my phone, sorry. Thanks!

sorry for bumping this but how long did it take you

8 hours on the 1st try (with a lot of distractions).

Though it can cut down even further if I have the right setups.

right setup?

I used Warrior + Sorc during that speedrun.

Though the next speed run, I want…

For Warrior: I just need GGuard and Potato.

Sorc: Lumi, T7 Scepter and Coronation.

oooh I thought you did it from a fresh new char without gear

It was technically of me maxing a Mystic to 6/8 (I still have her though).

so you maxed a mystic with 2 other chars. What did you use the sorc for then?

Hold on…

I use Sorc for farming pots on GLand themselves. Warrior for dungeon farming.

Oh for def I come out of sewers with 2 to 3 pots so I do those. Also manors are good for attack. How long was the gland farming.

Something like 1-2 hours for Sorc when focusing Att/Def.

Seriously Deca, plx make gods drop all types of rainbows based on their dungeon.

I like it the way it is to be honest

Here’s a not very fleshed out idea: what if someone made a sort of ppe/npe/etc. competition thread? Like people could submit ppes and they would score points based on pots consumed, fame gained, items found, sets collected, etc. More difficult challenges would give you better points, or it could just be seperated into different categories. Idk, been a little bored with the game recently myself and I feel like it would be fun. Likely many flaws with this idea tho.

About tha actually I am going to make a competition central website sorta thing. It will have ppes n stuff with sometimes prizes. The ppe contests will be 1 point for each epic white earned 3 for each legendary one earned. No forge either. 4/5 points for each stat maxed and more. Sadly I dont havea computer on me. It won’t be perfect either cause I am using it to remember what I learned and to remind myself how to code.

I’d suggest trying out UTs and STs you haven’t used or aren’t familiar with. Maybe some of them will bring you a fresh new way to play the game, who knows?

I remember when I tried Dblade on warrior and it was a blast. Being so close to enemies forced me to understand and memorize their patterns very well, and doing so allowed me to pop them like ballons.

If you have a lot of wealth, or you can quickly max characters, you could try maining Staff of Extreme Prejudice and try to sit on enemies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.