What Do You Miss About Old RotMG?

The feels when you use your craptop when you TP to someone then get shotgunned, but the lag is so much that the game doesn’t let you die immediately so you close the tab and get back in and see your character still alive.

@KRUCIALBOS that’s actually one of the advantages of playing on a poor computer - latency. :laughing:

one thing i do miss was during the kabam era, i played on the kabam website and i ha a chance to get 15 free gold. i didn’t know they were selling it until after they sold it. so i didn’t get 15 gold :frowning:

Mouse over to see SturkyUsed's comment.

There’s actually kinda a reason for that, I couldn’t just put … as a reply, so I put like 200 subs in there and put really in there, as it worked still, and the comment looked like it was the way I wanted it, stupid? Absolutely.

You can just use the <k> tag for that. It counts as text, doesn’t do anything, and suffices in the number of characters.

Everything about Realmeye Formatting
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

glass sword is the best sword hahahhahaha

being an idiot and spending $20 to buy t11 stuff because i was bad and then dying with it all an hour later

I miss things like ammys they saved peoples asses back in the day I wonder how useful they would be now since pets and new game dungeons are added

damn 4 eps for an ogmur that is a good deal and I think jugg woud be worth maybe 3-4 cbows

having 3 mules full of t9 wands
actually no having mules at all

There was no pets and people ran tombs alot which are actually fun compared to lost halls and shatters.

The text already goes invisble after like 10 of them

My account has been online for 4.5 years, so its not that old but i remember getting whites was
SO MUCH MORE SATISFYING, +i just remember teaming up with others just to max 1/8, that was fun.

Grave looting.

when sky and other tops were worth a life or more… :frowning:

uhh.

jugg was worth 40-50 def at most, and cbow was worth at least 100 def i’m sure.

smh at all these newfags.

I miss getting a t5 cloak/tome/spell or EP/plane from limon and selling it for hella def pots.

oh, I also miss melee teams server hopping to dunk cubes/skulls during petless 2012 rotmg.

Things I miss about “old” rotmg:

• Garenteed def in abyss (although it should stay not garenteed with sewers)
  • The old sprite for the Illuminati blade (before the white tip)
  • Henez (Ninja pack and Trickster guide vids were hilarious)

WEDDINGS AND LOOT GRAVES.
im not an old player, i saw a video