What does a star mean to you?

Are you implying that I’m a RWTer? Because I’m not. Some people like me just focus on a few classes and never touch everything else.

I see no difference

(marry me senpai)

I never knew everyone considers orange stars in such a bad light compared to yellow stars. Truly baffling.

:frowning:

remember us blue stars

I talk to L/D blue stars sometimes and honestly they’re pretty genuine players, just inexperienced most of the time. Of course most of these rank are also mules, or those weirdos who scream JANUS ANUS SQUAD every single time a realm closes.

Red stars are those annoying kids in middle school. They’re constantly talking about old memes in the realm where everyone can hear them, and are the players who state “PPE btw lel xD” the most. (Or old friends of mine that are too lazy to rank up to orange.)

Orange stars are the hardest to determine. Some are nice and will spare items to fellow players, others are trash and constantly play melees, the rest are stalemate and you’re too busy to figure them out.

Yellow stars are pretty dedicated to this game. Their pet is great, they have multiple vaults and character slots at this point as well. Most have cool IGNs too. In general they’re the most noticed in chat too because of the star’s yellow color. You could make a really good joke under this star color and be respected for it by everyone.

White stars put too much into this game and are show offs in my opinion. Divine pets, leader boards, fame trains, one noun names… Rarely are there nice people under this rank as most of them are competitive and solitary with only their small cliques of friends.

Well… Those were my personal opinions! Hope you enjoyed reading it all, lol.

Star = how toxic you are

Yes, literally my entire thoughts on this game. I dont want to become whit star now ;-;

Wat.

I didint, I’m hurt badly and crying, trying to keep myself together but it’s hard :’(

goes through the list
um… does this make me a special snowflake?
I’m not any of those ;-;

:sob:

Since I’ve started actually trying to get my NPEs to 2k base, I actually enjoy necro now even if it’s only ok.

A star to me means nothing. Anyone can become a white star in less than 2 weeks so it doesn’t tell anyone how skillfull you are/how good of a person you are

I usually say this also. . . Minus anus that is.

Personally This is my third account (stop changing owners of the game my accounts keep biting the dust when you do) and at this point the only reason I am not a higher star is I am just to lazy to do the classes I don’t like that much

bloo star iz kewl

killing anything is cool fam

Sorry if I hurt you my friend.

You’d be quite surprised what kind of people I run into on a daily basis.

darn sen what am i .-.

You’re alright, I haven’t played with you that much to give you a non-biased answer though.