What does a star mean to you?

I thought you claimed to use the Kabam forums before.

sure.

I don’t think that RMGnoob has moved a post ever.

My comment about the “persecution complex” was directed towards RMGnoob

When did the kabam forums become relevant?

Because if we say trof was good for our community, the reddit is not relevant.

Wait… that’s it? You came back on your main just to whine about me some more? That’s really the only reason???

Dude, you need help.

That comment was from december @Dthnider

And trofimowen was a swell member, try to be one yourself.

Back on topic I stand by what I said the stars you have does not make the kind of person you are I have seen people be assholes regardless of the star they had so it honestly comes done to the community not the star ranking system

Fame train, eww.

Forgotten ring is the best ring.

but then again I also believe in the statement “treat others as you want to be treated” so maybe that is just me

When you introduce things like rankings and separate categories of people in a community, people will always base their judgement on it, partially or entirely, consciously or subconsciously.

You can’t divide a population by ranks with visible indicators and not expect people to notice.

Very true as sad as it is I can’t deny that. I mean most people see my star and think I am a new player sooo I guess its always gonna be a thing

Well, to be fair your account is literally 5 months-old.

https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/LordAzure

New account every time this game changed owners I ended up losing my account I took a break after I lost my last account in the kabam/deca switch. been personally playing since wildshadow.

I don’t really care tbh, I’m not here to fact-check every single thing. I’m just pointing out that you can’t expect people to assume you’re an old player when you have nothing to show for it.

But then again, that’s only an issue if you really take your “veteran player” status seriously. If you’re just here to have fun with the game, what other people think should not matter.

Basic;y I don’t care if people think I am new. and given I don’t fame train I get to enjoy unlocking all the stars again which is fun for me

Coming from you that’s grand. You post memes right?

“main account”? what are you even talking about? this is the only account i’ve ever used

I have never used the kabam forums

I do not post memes, no.

Yes you do