What does a star mean to you?

If you think using a full oryx set or full pally set is smart, you must have bought the items because you’re retarded. Light blue is where you belong.

You don’t have to make others believe in what you believe.

Some people will attack, some people will defend, but most rather just ignore it be on their way. Telling a story where you can’t provide proof so you can feel better about yourself because a comment hurt you is a waste of time and will cost you a white bag, time with your friends, and probably your next star.

You shouldn’t be so hurt on what random no faces say about your stars and equipment.
Save your time and move on when you’re ready. You can do it!

I think the dude just wants to express himself. Happens every once in a while, you know? These things tend to build up inside you, especially if you keep getting pestered by the same message.

Of course, this being an open forum, his open letter is also open to others’ response. Juat stay on topic, and we should be fine

just tell them you got the items from asking for free donations :wink:

But that would be such a glorious explosion!
Whine train A was moving at 15km/h
Complain train B was moving at 27km/h
They are speeding towards each other from 200km away, at what time will they crash?

Yo watch your language. And stop being a troll, even if it is kind of true. There is a thing such as saying something without making it rude, even if no one seems to understand anymore. Thank you.

Please, people could have a giant debate on that, but please don’t start one and cause everyone to hate each other.

It means nothing and has no causations between some of the biases people have mentioned in this thread, check my realmeye for proof.

However there is a correlation between star rank and literacy that I find quite interesting. It slowly goes up and peaks at high yellow star and immediately drops at white star.

when you dont understand the death mechanic

I don’t really think they matter, unless you’re light blue, then your chat probably is disabled to me and i think you’re antisocial or something.

Anyways, it’s more about the items you have. If i see a dark blue star with STs, i’ll probably think it’s RWT, but if i see a dark blue star with, say, a QoT, i think you have some skill.

Welp. I’m a really old player, like 6+ years. I just came back the past year, and just made this account. In my time playing realm, I always find people that change my stereotype. Honestly, I don’t have any at this point.

i’m 5+ years old on rotmg, and i’m still a dark blue.

high five?

Nice! New account by the way. And i’m dark Blue.

I is wut?

If you want to update your star color on the forums, log out and log in again.

Though they think so, maybe go on with life? Who cares about people judging you. Self esteem is important here.

It honestly just shows the general level of experience. I expect players with a higher rank to be better at the game and know more about it as well.

Star mean how much you play rotmg
#THE E N D

My account is almost 2 years old and I’m still a blue star xD

Active for: 4 days 3 hours 37 minutes.