What have you gotten from ST Chests?

Oh I got ripper from the last st tokens.

I highly doubt they drop from ST chests. I know this response is late but although the majority of the more experienced players would likely prefer the hard to obtain beautiful golder archer STs, it would be a relatively large dissapointment to newer players because there are few if any items worse then they are.

@XRyuzaki

See,I can’t even boast my drops here cuz you’ve cursed me with your wakizashis.

LITERALLY 6 IN A ROW FROM ST CHESTS

Just give me bow already!

i’ve open a bunch from the past and i’ve gotten like 3-4 edictums from st chests alone, which stings because i need the st necro ring to complete the set

Just collected enough orbs for another ST chest. For a second I thought ‘meh’ as I saw the Seal of the Enchanted Forest, about the worst ST in the game.

Until I realised I was thinking of the old one. This is the new SB one and it looks massively OP. No healing but attack, def + speed boosts. Not sure if it’s worth even trying to collect the rest of the set, a very rare drop from a very rare dungeon.

The White Bag Thread v2

GIVE… ME… YOUR… SEAL!!! (part 2/4 of my set, have sb pixie already)

wait it’s soulbound now?

The original pixie set was renamed the legacy pixie set and it no longer drops. It was replaced with the soulbound version of the pixie set that’s a little dofferent. The sprites it uses are the older sprites from back before they were changed.

yeah i know about the legacy stuff but soulbound? rip my chances of getting that THICC paden ST skin

I know I opened quite a few ST Chests, but I can only remember getting the ST Skull…

Er…if I recall correctly, it actually lowers your speed.
Actually, it’s a party effect, so…uhm…

You’re right :blush: I had even briefly tested it and not noticed I was going slower. Makes a bit more sense, making it a bit less OP. Gives you as much def as a Knight so may as well make you a slow as one !

…mmh.

Turned in 15 st chest orbs and got The Phylactery!

I’ve got the st wand from lab i forgot the name

Most notable ones are the ST scepter, book of geb, and brain. I’ve also gotten 6 kamishimos and 5 amulets of drakefyre :confused:

Im about to get a chest, wish me luck >_<

Gl

aaaaand the calendar resetted so no st itenz for me i guess