What is the dungeon that you HATE the most

Tell the community what dungeon you ABSOLUTELY HATE, please give a reason why, and if possible, an adventure, and a cool story!

For me: Abyss of Demons/Shatters.

Reason: MY favorite class being priest, it is very hard for me to complete these dungeons, I have either nexused, waited for a rusher to get to the boss, then fight it, or died. For instance, my friend was going to have me sit in the back of an abyss, like WAY back, so that I could gather experience and loot, and heal him when he needed. He played a cruel, cruel trick on me, I brought my T4 tome, and he dragged several abyss imps on me, and before I even spawned in I was literal toast. (This was in my super newb days).

Add your responses!

Thanks,
OYEAGAMING Out.

Related readings:

OT is bad because its so broken
shatters are bad because it so dangerous
puppet sucks because its not balanced at all
tombs are bad because ~70 of the people dont help with the sarcs and melee ffa have a hard time at ffa
cemes and labs are bad because they take so long if you do all the bosses
(I could continue with the other dungeons, but im too lazy for that)

what how is OT broken

Undead lairs. Only since if the game decides to lag on me, I’d auto die at the boss. It’s so hardcore. Rip me and this weeks event x .o . And I’m pretty sure those monsters that slow you down, deal some big Dmg also. But I no longer Afk in them, thanks to a past mistake :I

Because the boss gets instakilled in ~5 secs and most people dont get loot (talking about the public ones)

Ice cave - Ultra boring
Candy land - Ultra boring

Get yourself a knight who can P-r-o-t-e-c-t :tulip:

The very knight(My pal) who I expected to protect me, was the one who dragged on me.

:open_mouth:

Gasps Oh gawd, Giiirl. You better have dumped him, he not good enough for you. You need to find yourself a new knight! ASAP!!

He laughed at me :sob:, and then I threw a handful of my popcorn at him, and we got some suspicious eyes from the lunch aide. Ah, high school. CLASS OF 2020 HYPE HYPE HYPE!!

Woodland gave me PTSD cause of stacked shots and i never do it.Cland is super boring to do and 100% of the time i get nothing useful.I also hate abysses cause most of the time it takes me like 6-8 or more mins to do it just for the vit.I think it should be atleast lil bit smaller.

fck! im an hour late!!!

thats my job!!!

here’s my post

this little punk over here. i need to learn how to do them…

a liitle old no stalk shots in woddlands…

uhh, i can add lots to each…

I could care less…

Me: I have an idea coming up!

Woodlands.

Two Words, 12 Letters: Stacked Shots

been removed

Eh, bad memories of 8/8 graves, and friends dying around me.

You know, that sort of thing.