What is the dungeon that you HATE the most

sounds like a sad action tv show…

Just Image: Woodlands of DEATH: The TV Show

“Now playing every Tuesday at 9:00 PM”

the rating would be like

So true. Maybe a little less on the IMDb. Also, is the Rotten Tomatoes critics or audience, cause those are really different.

yeah… would be less… but didnt feel like looking for one worse, just looked up avatar: last airbender movie

Nice. Well chosen.

I ended up watching that, and I felt like crying at the end of it, just because it was so bad.

Kind of how I feel when I lose a 4/8 Pally to Feargus

;-;

also these fuckers. uhh no the ones with the white portals. there we go

I dislike the Abyss because it has such lackluster design. Every room has the same function with no variety, the very small selection of enemies are super basic, it’s excessively long and there is a huge disparity between the difficulty of the dungeon and the difficulty of the boss. Malphas could potentially be a cool midgame boss like Gulpord, but instead he’s a total pushover. There is no fun to be had in the Abyss, just grinding.

i totally agree with your points, but one of the things i enjoy most about rotmg is rushing abysses, i find it pleasurable.

LoD. Disgusting design.

Ever wanted to have a dungeon where the first person who says a color dictates how the dungeon works for everyone?

Ever wanted melee classes to be practically useless most of the time?

Ever wanted anti-pet BS that’s so cheesey that it leaves you lactose intolerant?

Ever wanted 4 garbage UTs?

Ever wanted one decent UT for a crappy class that all you have to do to get it is kill 5 bosses?

my reaction

… or we could just not argue about arbitrary emotions that can’t be backed up with anything.

I have a general classification of dungeons a bunch of them falling under, DONT EVEN GO IN BECAUSE YOU CANT RUSH WITH EVERYONE ELSE BECUZ UR A PRIEST.

Jeesus some of these responses make me cringe.

The Shatters is far and away the best dungeon in the game cuz it’s the most risky. It is actually challenging lol. Doing a shatts with 2 or 3 other people I can actually have fun lol

I hate the Tomb of the Ancients the most for taking two good mystic away from me :sob:

Ugh. Freshmen.

Freshman are the best!

Also, you could say that while I am a freshman, I am only getting part of a freshman education.

Some of my classes are 1 to 2 grades ahead of me.

Woodland I agree on. Wtf is the point in dealing with all those stacked shots if all you can really get is a Vitality and a Leaf Bow? Tops, sure, but there are better places to get them. Woodland is just awful.

Class of 2017 all the way

Nah, 2020 HYYYYPE!

priest is one of the best abyss rushers in the game. hands down.