What item in this game has the most worth of all?

I don’t think this can be massively rare, can it? I’ve got 6 that just accumulated somehow, so surely there’ll be other players with them stocked up too.

Edit: although :thinking: maybe that accumulation is related to the 2nd part of this post…

You don’t have to look very far for an older account than mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait it has value? I used mine but don’t really use it anymore. Though, it’s true I haven’t seen it in a while but I just assumed it was because it was kinda bad

If we’re talking about pure value here, I sold my Hp pot 4 for 80 life a while back. If we’re talking about overall value, it would have to be my beer slurp. I love that thing.image

chill bro im just saying he would be oldest active player if he logged in

Perhaps so, still they remain a very rare item to buy.

My current account also got to enjoy the collection of such keys during the beginning of Kabam’s reign in summer of 2012, although I do not have the aforementioned keys thus longer.

Back to the greater wisdom potion I suppose. I haven’t seen a successful transaction in years, so I can’t gauge the price inflation. Still, between minor potions and the valentine generator, I still think the contest for highest worth is between greater wisdom and the beach zone key.

Beach zone keys are actually somewhat common because they dropped like sb stat pot in a chest event a year ago.

OH

Welp, greater wisdom it is!

damn.

There was someone offering to sell hp pot __ for like 8 life like 1-2 years ago. I was relatively low of life so i only offered like 10 life but someone bought it for like 20~life i think.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I recall Beach zone keys were in the moss bags in MotMG 2017, as I remember burning through them for the sake of burning them.

They were in this one at least:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.