What item in this game has the most worth of all?

Imagine that. Trading poison fang dagger for essentially 2 life pots. EZ LYFE.

That seems a little excessive. I havenā€™t seen one being sold for more than 60 life. Are you selling 150 Giantcatcher Traps?

No. All my mules are full so it would be a nice clearance for an item I donā€™t have

yeah it shuldnt go over something like 6 life

i used to sell them, i could sell one for like 4L after a few weeks of waiting. not it shouldnt have risen too much.

Although i dont know how much mp pots are worth.

Iā€™ve been keeping an eye and no one has offered to sell minor mp since summer.

as an ex merchant, in my opinion the most expensive items were those skins

If you owned the account Doc you should try and get it unbanned, you would be the oldest active player in the game.

what how,

btw he doesnā€™t own doc

dang, when i first started, i bought the ghost huntress skin for 3L and used it, it was my first non slime skin and i was so proud of myself. if only i kept it

The numbered health/mana potions. You canā€™t even see them on realmeye since they are so rare and currently unobtainable outside of trading for one.

deca gave them out for free a while back. pretty sure i have some

gonna have to slightly disagree sine all of them were halloween skins, there were times that they just plummeted when they were in the mystery boxes.

imp was never super expensive in my memory.
skele was pretty good before, could usually sell 3deca pretty fast
frank was also good

Not this:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/elixirs

But this:

oh nevermind
those things were the bugged hp pots that dropped in udl

the accounts 8 yrs old if it were active it would be older than current oldest account, Nevov

Any tome.
At least, on a paladin.
Oh wait, you canā€™t trade that <3

wdym

edit: btw doc is a mod on the forumsā€¦

The most expensive item in the game is without a doubt: Ring%20of%20Minor%20Defense

36%20PM

download no