What should i play next?

So i am good at Wizard…

Edit:
I prefer long rage classes (Wizard).
I hate Rogue because i die a lot and i can’t even reach 2 stars on it.
Necro confuses the shit out of me because i think that i am playing a Wizard.
Mystic is fun but i don’t know how to play it.

Mod note: Moved to The Academy > Questions & Answers ~ BMJ

Spook, a Sorcerer skin by Xaklor

I have a sorcerer right now and I’m having a blast right now, so I suggest Sorcerer.

Please expand on this. What are your preferences in game? What are you looking to improve?

I am looking to improve my “Not getting shotgunned” and “Not killing myself on purpose after it gets boring”.

Because i got shotuggend on a Wizard a few times and it has long range.

Also i look to improve my Stars.

This is how good i am at Necro. I don’t know why…
I will try it again.

Play a mystic then.
At the moment it is hard to get used to the stasis range, but once you got it right you can get much extra damage by buffing yourself.

It’s cheaper to max than a wizard and got more speed to evade your socalled shotguns.
If it gets precarious you can stasis the enemies and get out of trouble pretty quick.

Mystic doesn’t rely on UTs and got a ST-Set (which I never had, so I cannot provide Infos on the ST playstlye)

Sure why not.

Yes, the Mystic would get my vote as well. Her orb is a bit less “point-and-shoot” like the spell, and a bit more strategic. This will help you get familiar with the idea that you don’t always want to use your abilities at the same places you’re shooting, which will be helpful in many other classes (Trickster, Huntress, etc.).

I’m PLAYING MYSTIC.
Close this thread mods.

I say you should try out Ninja. It proves to be a really fun (although difficult) class.

I chose Mystic.
I will consider Ninja as next class.