What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

I got a Desert Cobra from the Mystery Pet skin.

My reaction:

FEED THE BULL GOD

DeviationFromTheNormWillBePunishedUnlessItIsExploitable.png

Madrid.

I have a manticore which is much better than a cactus.

well duh.

Wow, your math skills are amazing!!! You should help here

You just don’t understand the power of the cactus Wink. Not even the Hero of Time could Wink your way out of this one. Tri and force it as you will, you lack the wisdom to have the courage to face the power of the cactus.

so during christmas, i got a gold pet stone for an event chest, from which i got a red nose skin! i was happy so i used it. but then i realized i needed another rare woodland egg to fuse. so then yesterday i got the gold pet stone, and low and behold, it was another red nose reindeer! i fused my 2 uncommon humaniods and transformed them so now i have 2 woodland animals!

Wtf.
You should’ve waited till rare atleast.

i need 2 rares to fuse to legandary

sup my doood

…fuse the humaniods? Or are you lying and they weren’t the same family already?

they were unfused first, until i got the woodland pet stone, then i fused and then i transformed the rare humanoid

so ur saying you had 1 rare human and 2 uncommon humans, then u got the reindeer and had 1 rare woodland and 2 uncommon humans, then u got the second and are going to use it after u fuse the humans so that u have 2 rare woodland? is this correct?

yeah, i fused both humans that transformed then into another red nose pet stone

got another one from the gold skin

Got another wizard supreme :frowning:

Sir Bean will be dining fine once I get the fame

I got a blood Cavalry for the Warrior in MotMG 2017 which I use on my only and probably only ever 8/8 I will ever have. Not saying that I quit the game but I’ve been really focused on life and enjoying it really instead of sitting in front of a computer screen trying to achieve something for hours at a time. It really got to me after awhile but yea, I’m not playing and probably still won’t play for a long time.