What to do with an assassin

Ok so I stopped playing a few month ago and before quitting I, for some reason, decided to spend almost all my wealth on him buying item almost maxing him 8/8.
Now that I came back I really don’t know what to do with it, I’d prefer not kill it cause I’m broke and already spend soo much on him but it’s feel soo bad in comparison to other class

So wtf are assassin even good at?

Oryx 2. If you’re afraid of going in, just space bar and run away

Don’t forget those dirty tombs

Well, it’s okay in Lost Halls,
and

uh…
well you can–
:confused: no thats about it

Kill it, bad class

Technically it can be amazing if you are soloing, especially if you are soloing a woodlab (not happening within this week though) however, unlike other classes that are best soloed, he is hopeless in a small or large group whereas every other class can manage being in a group, there are a few exceptions where he can be used in a group (wine cellar, dirty tombs, etc.)

Okay, what people don’t know is you can do one very special thing with assassin! I’ll show you how

1. get all tops, and farm for plague
  2. put plague on your assassin
  3. get a 8/8
    And finally…
  4. go and sit on top of the Avatar, because assassin is literally a bigger tumor than Jake Paul

It’s good at nothing.

Ya know how people say every class has a use?

Well, after oryx2 hp scaling, it’s literally useless.

I laughed way too hard at this lmfao

What? Assassin isn’t some kind of antisocial misfit who has a nervous breakdown whenever there are other players around.

If you’re in a small group the poison will help things die fast. If you’re in a big group focus on your dagger and help destroy whatever it is you’re whaling on.

It is the jack of all trades class when you don’t want to go melee deep or have to spend brainpower using a tactical ability (rog/trix/huntr), it only does one thing so you can switch off your mind and just kill things.

tl;dr:
Shoot things with the dagger and press spacebar to throw poison bombs, and assassin can do everything. Sure, might never be my favourite class, but when I want lazy half-concentrating Rotmg he is the go-to guy.

assassin is great at dying, and he’s also good at… wait.

Hah, gottem

Died on my 8/8 assassin and due to limited character slots, was kinda happy

I’m thinking about “accidentally” killing mine lol

leech

Deez nutz lmao.

Public tombs, Oryx 2, Solo eye phase on Avatar, white star, mule items in inventory. That’s about it.

Keep it and wait for the buff, Deca talked about it not so long ago.

leeks

Sin will be getting a buff soon so leave it alone for now i guess

https://pastebin.com/uL87yjsb

this can change at any time btw, it’ll most likely be different when it hits prod