What was the most pain while you've played realm?

it’ll always be the light blue star calling me a noob because he had a jugg (HOW)

when my first 7/8 assassin died from circling jade statues and lag bc i was playing on school wifi.
It was insta death because i started rubberbanding.

i spent a few hours leveling a sorc I got it to 2/8 and I lagged then stacked shots killed me

Playing this game one day and after I killed a UDL I just thought to myself why do I even still play this and got hella mad and closed out my flash player and started playing CoD zombies.

Losing almost every maxed rogue to lair burst traps.

Got a cdirk. There were still a bunch of cubes. I think you understand.

my pain, you might ask?
well once upon a time I decided to make a paladin and max it 8/8 ( which was my first 8/8 character as well).I got some nice items on that paden including a bracer. And at the time I was playing on www.realmofthemadgod.com and I was doing O2 (on a melee, cuz who doesn’t). well I was clicking “W” key and it somehow got stuck ingame not on the keyboard. and just walked up to oryx to give a great big hug which came with all my reason to play the game. and I died. and I never made another paden. and I never got another bracer. yea I slapped my lap top down like it was a flip phone ( it was very loud) I couldn’t sleep for like another hour that night thinking about how much time I wasted making such a dope character. but yea that was one of my most hurtful times in ROTMG. (fuck u btw oryx)

when deso died in fortnite while playing on android

the pain i have this month is:

1. i got orange star then i turned back to red ( i h8 red )

2. everytime i managed to get 1/8 from scratch, RNG decides to be stupid and kills me

3. events keep happening while im off.

1. I’m still red star

2. 5/8, NPE BTW LEL XD (died in the dumbest way ever, I give 10% of blame to @XHippobroX for stunning in the dumbest way ever)

3. Oh I have plenty of time to get on during events as well as a chromebook :slight_smile::gun:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oml

1. Happily a Yellow star

2. 7/8 ppe priest that was pretty amazing (Died in lava in LoD somehow while my gf was using my account… I’ve banned her from using my account after she killed a few of my characters I loved)

3. I can only play every other weekend but it’s during all the “bad” events. i.e. Reef, OT double boss.

I think the most pain I’ve ever felt in this game was when my sister deleted my best char and also took all of my items out of my vault and then exited the game :disappointed_relieved:

Why would she do that?

A while ago when I was still poor someone hacked into my account and literally all they did was drop everything in my vault and used all the dyes in my gift chests. I had nothing good but “okay” gear like dia’s, t3-4 abilities and t9-10 armors but it still made me really mad. I think I only had 1 char slot at the time, and if I didn’t then the other few characters didn’t matter to me. Anyway, they left my assassin with a large chainmail cloth on and I was especially pissed about that because I wanted it to be black.

mein gott,Warum hast du diesen verfluchten Faden geknickt?
(My god, why did you bump this accursed thread?)
@Mynamerr kill me

did you really just google translate that? there’s probably an easier way to say it that i could think of if i wasn’t running on 2 hours of sleep.

that said myname is actually a native speaker and you probably just triggered him in 17 different ways.

cant-wake-up
yes
@Mynamerr rn:
BOIJPG

But… but… isn’t it your fault for putting your characters life in the hands of someone incompetent at chain stunning? :thinking:
/s

art thou better then thine? If so, thou shalt challenge @Hippobros
what happened to hippobrox?