What was the most pain while you've played realm?

just today i got my first leaf bow and well…the chain ended in a lag death in tomb

gawd mine is worse. only heal and electric, I’m having headaches trying to get a heal and mheal combo, I hope I can get there one day…

The key to this is simply buying pet eggs, or farming glands. Aim mostly for humanoid, because they have heal as first ability guaranteed. Farm pets also have a decent chance at having the hp/mp combo.

To buy eggs, the best is probably to go to the trading section of realmeye, since there aren’t a lot of them on trading servers.

rsi

or realmtrades :wink:

Reeeee it was so much pain when I discovered it because I was so hyped to use it, but then I saw I had to wait 20 days -_-

oh wait has it come out?

A cramp in both legs.

4 days left

Ashamed at how retarded I am
lair vampire
WARRIOR PUPPET???
green potion
:joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Oh and I lost a mystic today from EPing the avatar :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

two:

first one was about a month ago. My mother shut down my pc when i was fighting a cube god, and i died with my 7/8 knight. I was so fucking depressed for the whole day

second one was when i died on 4 consecutive knights trying to rebuild losing a lot of gear. i was extremely pissed for the rest of the day

Last night when I ripped my entire valentine archer set to bes while distracted

No whites :stuck_out_tongue: . Don’t worrying, I lost an 8/8 wizard trying to EP esben

All of these are surprisingly deadly. If you aren’t careful they can easily take down a maxed character. Looks reasonable to me.

Got a slick few thousand damage in there before I got popped

bump :stuck_out_tongue:

more worse things are distracted

add a trap and there u go, instant 3/8 archer death ( it was mine ). oorrr

distracted looking something while in cdepths with grey spotted spider sniping u

Forgot about this thread :smiley: . One of my worst moments was probably when the guild I used to be part of, Paralyze, collapsed

I died to the Blue Beehemoth on its rage phase due to being confused. I had just figured out the controls when the confuse duration had ended. I did not realise that I was not confused and I ended up getting quieted, got armor broken and walked straight into the stream of projectiles.
That didn’t bother me so much, though.
It was when I started playing Necro - immediately after my 4/8 Warrior died - and I equipped the Crystal Necromancer set (from the forbidden jungle) to see how far I could get and I died within a second of teleporting to someone in the Mountains.
Then it hit me that I could no longer kill enemies as fast and take nearly as many hits without the aid of the Helm of the Juggernaut. Then I truly felt resentment to myself for not playing as careful as I couldn’t.

bump

My first 8/8 huntress die :pensive:.