What will be the snapping point for you guys to quit Realm

Yeah, looking back on that post, there was a lot I hadn’t thought through so well.

UTs were primarily intended to be side-grades, though I would agree with you that certain items are too good in general situations to be thought of as such.

The situation of items beneath other items being impossible to sell already exists; I don’t know about you, but whenever I find old tops, I just leave them in the bag because it isn’t worth the time nor the vault space to try to sell tiered items that aren’t tops. I still think that the ratio of LH tops:WC tops is less than the ratio between WC tops:old tops, though I have no way of telling one way or the other.

To me, untiered items being untradable greatly limits the dungeons I want to run. Untiered items being tradable adds a potential of getting a ‘‘jackpot’’ every dungeon you run, so to speak. Every time I ran an UDL, I’d be thinking “I might drop an edictum, that would be a nice few life” whereas the real possibility is that the only ‘‘valuable’’ item I’m going to get from an UDL is a single potion of wisdom.

I would rather have an economy where we have three classes of items, those worth lots of decas, those worth 1ish deca, and those worth 1ish life than the current economy where we have two classes of items, deca or 1ish life. How much of WC tops’ devaluation is due to their ease of access through chest events, compared to the introduction of LH tops?

If we keep getting events every single week end

Hence,

I often struggle to put it into words without getting sidetracked by a lot of other things surrounding the issues of UT and unsb but that post crystallises it impressively well for me. :+1:

And it’s going that way the same even for a lot of the WC tops themselves, eg. the less desirable weapons & the armours, are usually <1 L, and some of the abilities are a tough sell if you haven’t got the time/patience.

There can be another tier to your description, at the bottom, the 1x “any pot” items that still sell easily+quickly, which at the moment is probably just a couple of the next tiers down, or maybe just the one previous tier.

Two things have made me drop my time in rotmg. Firstly, due to all the chest events, I have become bored of the dungeons I used to enjoy doing. I believe deca is trying too hard to get younger/newer players hooked to the elite gear of the game. Older players have been farming for some UTs for years, only to see them now drop in random chest events. SPOILER: the amount of items in rotmg is not big enough to sustain DECA’s ideas. They focus on short term gains (not very different from kabam, though DECA seems to understand player addiction better).

Leading to the second reason, [another game] similar to RotMG, but with faster playstyle, much more content and a multitude of items.

[mod edit: Official game only, please. Naming is tantamount to advertising. Don’t do it. -Doc]

Doc is getting stylish now

I’ve quit for a few months now. And the reason for me quitting is that I have had soo much goin on in life (mainly my wife and our fertility journey) that I really have had no time or interest in playing good ole RotMG.

was the game he named even a pserver?

Yep. Same client, with modifications, on a 3rd party backend. Pserver by definition.

when the website link to allow flash doesnt work and makes me go insane

xd me lmao

also cant forget about them egrils amritie

Mattyfatty had a gf
But he’s also a snacc

Lol, college and career got me logging in more to the forums than the game!

Ikr I literally have not logged into RotMG in months, but I check the forums about once a week. Lol.

literally when abysses dropped less and were a lot harder to find.

When everyone in my school stars playing XD (I am not fond of the people in my school)

id love ppl in my school to start playing cuz it would be like clash royale all over again and id be able to mega flex(i was in leggie arena when ppk in my school started playing cr which made it rlly easy to flex)

People in my school are pretty annoying it would ruin the game for me if the started to play. (I might just be a bad person who knows?)

mhm

MattyFatty’s talented though