What will be the snapping point for you guys to quit Realm

Daily chest events, they’re already a weekly thing

i already quitted so?

csgo exists

and?

when i lose another 8/8 to lag because deca can’t keep up their servers during an event.

csgo existing means for me and candy, rotmg does not.

Rotmg exists regardless of CS:GO’s existence.

It was a figure of speech, due to me playing csgo whenever I can, ive quit realm.

im just kind of slipping…slowly…
cant really call that a snap can you…
inaudible discussion
wait what snap
THANOSNAP
sorry i had to

‘broke up with me’ now you know why

images%20(3)
images%20(4)

@Seelpit lol

I would probably quit if I had another “no internet” rule from my parents where they take away my laptop and block the wifi
slav life is hard

dying on all of my characters

There was no snapping point for me.
Just slowly losing faith in the game, playing CSGO more, etc.

If Deca brings in like subscriptions or like what fortnite or most games have, a season pass, I dont know why they would but Deca is unpredictable and greedy. I would love it if servers were better and RNG was buffed a bit more, not too much because there’s no fun in RoTMG without RNG and also buff some irrelevant classes too.

everytime i read your name this pops up immediatly in my mind. https://youtu.be/IaEWdeHL-ZE?t=28

1. When one might purchase pots and/or UTs with gold.
  2. If there’ll be any connection between fame and gold.

I mean UT’s were originally tradable.

Whatabout pet yard upgrades and feeding. :thonking: The only time I’ve spent money on the game was upgrading my pet yard. I think this is the main practical reason for obtaining fame for purposes other than flexing and stars.

My snapping point in realm would be if the UTs that hold clout due to rarity such as cdirk jugg and ogmur and whatnot suddenly became very easy or common to obtain, or see around realm

…processing…

Or basically like if my favorite and most sought after item in game due to its high rarity suddenly was to pop around and become very common out of nowhere

…still processing…

Or if like, deca were to release some kind of event or something where high rarity uts like event whites maybe, were to drop from say chests at a very common rate

…processing 80% complete…

Especially if it were say, my favorite white in the whole game since its one of the rarest items i sought since i started playing. Just imagine if it were to drop at a super common rate in something so pathetic like an ice cave maybe, like all out of nowhere lol

…99% complete…

Like imagine if there was some kind of event like that. hypothetically of course, and every single one of your friends were to get boatloads of ur favorite UT that u never got before, and all when u happened to be out of town for example, and you hop back on amd end up being the only one to have never gotten the said fking event white, and were supposedly brought to near suicide from the thought of how your one favorite item that ever mattered slipped from your fingers never to be attained in your entire fking life again, with the best part now being that its a useless piece of shet anyway, and you spent years of your life killing a certain lord of some land no one remembers, all to the conclusion that your life was meaningless for the PAST FKING 5 YEARS LIKE WTF DECA WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU WHY DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS END UP ON THE SHORT END OF THE STICK IN EVERY SINGLE GOOD THING OF THIS FKING FORSAKEN WORLD

when you die so constantly that it becomes so repetitive that there isnt even any point to continue