What will be the snapping point for you guys to quit Realm

i mean the guy has 50 something lh whites (allegedly) so he probably doesnt really care about anything except maybe the jugg

more like 75 shatts whites…

Personally my snapping point would be allowing UTs to be traded again, even if its for just one day or weekend.

i agree with you on tht heavily

This is true, and the single reason why UTs have been made soulbound is that nobody is able to mule them, thus forcing you to either buy more vault chests and char slots, or get rid of your precious items - which of course players don’t like to do. At all. Simple, yet very effective psychology.

That’s the one and only argument there is to it. And plenty of other soulbound items with similar logic behind have been introduced since, further raising the pressure to buy some fucking room for all you loot, with all the token crap being the worst offender (while treasures and tarot cards just rot, and never will be used).

And please, don’t try to argue it was all about the ammies and that duping outbrake back then. No. That was just a welcome excuse to push the soulbound for yacht masterplan. The situation could have been dealt with in many ways, but they did choose to soulbound all the (valuable) things instead.

And to anyone arguing it is better now because insert stupid worked relli hard for it, or similar bullshit argument here, you have no fucking idea how awesome it was back then to get a white bag. Any white bag. It meant you could do various things to it, like trade it for something you really need. Arguing against this basic freedom is utterly moronic. It’s like the middle class voting against their own interest, because every derp imagines to be upper class one day too. Idiots.

UTs tradable and in the nexus, new broken items and persistent hackers

Honestly I don’t mind DECA forcing us to buy vaults. They need to make an income somehow and I’m more than happy to support them for all they’ve done for the game. Remember, if DECA can’t turn a profit there’s no point in keeping RotMG around, which is bad for everyone.

My snapping point for leaving would be if the game began interfering with my life and it became necessary to distance myself from it.

if i ever get a pc that as good as my old one, and the only reason im playing this game is because its the only mmorpg (im an mmorpg maniac) that my shitty laptop can run…

so yeah i prolly would quit rotmg right away if i ever get a good pc

When I finally find a better hobby

if my first 8/8 dies to lag. Oh wait… that already happened and i still play.

Nope. I guess I wont have a snapping point

Fame restart

Deca Resetting the Fame/Rank of my account.

If I die on too many characters. If it’s a fun game then I’m gonna play it. Not just gonna quit because of some minor change that doesn’t really affect anything and I trust deca enough that they won’t ruin the game.

Pretty sure it’s just gonna be the leaderboards, but not fame from all chars.

Hmm…

I’ve been considering quitting for a bit…

Why not make it this thread :smiley:

Just restart it makes it fun again.

when the game gets boring

If someone somehow manages to make a better game :man_shrugging:

When unity port requires security questions. it wont be my choice to quit, but i’ll have to ;(