What would you do if you owned Realm?

Ritual and St would do more

I would make the arena better and add music and more visual effects :+1:

True. But, the damages done by every weapon/ability could be adjusted. There definitely is alot to work out for a pvp. Maybe they could also make a pvp mode where one player can be a monster and the other can be their regular character. Obviously not OP characters like MBC or spooky boi, but you could be like a dungeon boss like gulpord or maybe even son of arachna.

Different stages could be different weapons and swapouts!

I’d do more chest events and those chest only drop the goods for people who waste alot of money so they make profit and i make the bank. I would also remove pets and add them again
just to get the money

And the legal trouble

That’ what I"m sayin man! The possibilities are crazy!

less chest events but make the chest events more fun (with more cool and fun items but still have them be rare)

Allowing characters and pets to be named. It would be so much more dramatic to read “Sir Mortimer of Dumbstone died at level 20, killed by the Lag God”.

legit was just thinking about this

i would like triple the abyss drop rate,

or

change it back to medusa’s that drop it

or

more white demons in glands

also make abyss boss more interesting and get rid of that new change on it. but also like its former funness

and get rid of beholders.

oh yeah and screw events

FYI, I believe DECA is working on that new knight st set owo

Add a new endgame dungeon due to lost halls becoming slightly stale

(Clockwork tower, obsidian summit, others I haven’t mentioned)

Pretty good. :rofl:

I wouldnt make weekly events coz im not greedy bietch

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.