What would you think of a boss-oriented end-game dungeon?

Even then, it completely breaks the phase. With that in mind, people still die to the super fast sanic lasers regardless, and they completely just put their life up 100% to the Priest, making no attempts to dodge.

omg u guys have been arguing over this for like a day

What. Where are you doing your lost halls.

Not on topic anymore. Cutting the cord here.

(he lied)

@EpicNecros

Just for you.

This is going nowhere.

Why even make this thread in the first place? Just make your dungeon and post it, then we can tell you what we think about it.

This thread was doomed from the start to go off the rails. The premise is just way too vague.

It was my personal idea, what I was saying here in the comments. Nameness’ idea was just as viable, and personally it got me interested.

“I want a dungeon that’s more skill-based”

Again: too vague, and not even related to the original premise of the thread.

Whats the point of making this thread in the first place. It’s not like DECA is paying any attention to realmeye.

Then why do people bother to make ideas on here?

Because it’s cool to make ideas. Doesn’t mean some of them will ever be used. In fact I don’t think one idea that has originated from the realmeye forums has even made it to the game.

Besides, DECA already has people for designing dungeons and sprites for whatever.

Then wouldn’t the same apply to talking about them?

Its such a vague topic theres no way to actually talk about it. I tried to and that went off the line.

A fan made dungeon would be a nightmare…
Realm Fans: ADD BOSHY BOSS! BOSHY ENEMIES AND BOSHIES WHITES! HEY!! ADD A BOSHY BAG!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DECA!

fan-made = not the autistic people

/s

Several dungeons in the game were either designed by players or were originally player ideas on the forum, believe it or not.

Because its fun for them?

Adding on to RMG’s comment, Tomb of the Ancients, The Shatters, Lost Halls, The Nest, Toxic Sewers, Cnidarian Reef, are all player-inspired/made dungeons. I’m probably missing a few more.

LoD and Magic Woods at least.