Whats your favorite other non rotmg game?

ha this is why zapdos is still my favorite stallmon

I play Geometry Dash a lot, but it’s not necessarily one of my favorite games, just something I play because I’m decent at it lol.

One of my current favorite games is Roguelands, which is actually somewhat similar to RotMG, and I play it pretty often :slight_smile:

youtube

Clash of clans

Wii Sports

I used to play hearthstone because I like card games, but I found myself enjoying the part where I got new cards more exciting than playing the actual game, so I quit.

I only started 2 months ago but that’s honestly sort of where I’m finding myself right now.
I don’t really have the motivation to push ranks on ladder and mostly just enjoy collecting cards, skins, card backs, etc.

I quitted bmc tho

pokemon showdown

Doki Doki Literature Club :wink:

TBH I still only play it for the Contested Territory challenges. I maxed out both of my towns and I don’t find PvP enjoyable enough.

well its too boring just farms + ninjas + wizard and ur all set. spam 4/2 ninjas all over the place and all the MOABS and BFBs dead

Yep. I like the ridiculousness of very high rounds in Contested Territory, so there’s that. But yeah not much else for me to do in the game.

secret abode got round 100

it’s very feasible to get to round 100 and higher (assuming you have a decent computer).

only problem is DDTs

DDTs shouldn’t be a big problem; do you have everything unlocked (maxed town)?

bruh I don’t play it :stuck_out_tongue:

IS Mega Kangaskan still good

in ubers, it’s bottom tier in terms of viability imo
was still too busted for the bois at ou