When is UT Trading out again?

Does anyone know when UT trading weekend is up? I thought during MOTMG there would be one but apparently not. Thanks!

You are right, there won’t be one for MotMG, and probably, and hopefully, never.

I can fully understand why they will never do it again. Because if they did, people would start duping UT’s/soulbound items like crazy. But I WOULD like to get rid of some of my UT’s that I don’t use. Because they are taking up vault space, and I don’t feel comfortable just wasting them as pet food. Plus, I would LOVE to buy Indomptable, Zaaravox’s Heart and Drakefyre Amulet since I already have Helm Of Draconic Dominance! :slight_smile:

-Tiered items that are soulbound (the new items in Lost Halls).
-Untiered items that aren’t soulbound (the older ST items).
-Ice T11 weapon reskins aren’t sb. Ice T13 armour reskins are sb.
etc.

Yep! It’s not a mess at all.

But no, there are no plans at all for any UT weekend. You can try contacting Deca directly to tell them your opinion on soulbound items, if you feel like it.

wasting

lol

I don’t see how that is funny. I have 6 Doom Bows and lots of other UT’s. I want to use them EVENTUALLY. But I only have 2 vault chests. So I need to free up some space. And using good gear as pet food is a waste to me. Keywords “to me.” Many people would have no quarrels with using UT’s as pet food, but not me. I’d rather save the items I have worked soo hard to attain. Ya know?

BUY MANI GOLD. ASK YOUR MOM FOR MONIES. BUY MORE VAULT CHESTS. BUY CHAR SLOTS. BUY. BUY. BUY.
silly 8)

I made a thread on this, about st’s being sb, I think they should just make all st items un sb while keeping ut’s sb.

You have hope if you log in every day this month and get another char and vault.

never. duping, one word.

Ohh you had better believe I am not going to pass up the free vault chest and char slot! :slight_smile:

Well, I would ask my mom for “monies.” But I am 21 years old, and do not live with my parents. So whatever money I have, I get by my own means. I can’t just ask mommy to use her credit/debit card when I want something in RotMG…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.