Which bossfight do you find the most fun?

Pirate Cave because it’s the hardest to do…

Forgotten king when it’s raged😂

cdepths boss is fun

Probably O1 with a small group. Forgotten king is really cool as well.

The idea behind the Horrific Creation is awesome. It was a lotta of fun fighting him the first few times.

Not so much nowadays.

None are fun.
They are all a painful drag.
And its a kick in the ass when you get nothing out of it either.

At least the pirate cave sympathises for this because its one of the only dungeons thats most rewarding…

… if youre new

hermit or sphinx…

jk i think the lost sentry is a pretty interesting fight

Twilight Archmage is really fun when the boss doesn’t get steamrolled, especially when he goes into rage.
Soloing the rage of any of the 3 tomb bosses are also fun, especially if a melee other than knight.

Oryx 1 is also very fun if you get to go through most of his phases without use of stuns, but it takes too long to solo and becomes boring at one point or another.

I just like rages in general.

I enjoy small O2’s especially if it’s about 4-5 people, really challenging but still fun and guaranteed loot. Well I am an assassin :stuck_out_tongue:

I like hermit

I love really messy and dirty forgotten kings, i also like nests

You’ve learned well Roman-son!

Nest boss is more of my style, with lots of dodging that requires seeing patterns and fast reactions to those random shots. The only thing I DONT like is the damn confuse…

I really like fighting test chests in general, but then getting 0 sux

I’ve always enjoyed duking it out with Lord Ruthven.

Daichi is a fun encounter, regardless of the amount of times I beat him. Even when I get nothing, it still feels rewarding.

O1 can be challenging and fun when he doesn’t get steamrolled.

Shaitan is also fun but drops ass loot.

I definitly love O1 with a small group. It’s a lot of fun and also quite challenging, because of all the different phases.

Tomb, Thessal and 2nd shatters boss