Which Class Would Win if PvP was in the Game?

Considering sorc’s ability to deal 1k dmg + with its ability from off the screen… Its not that fair isn’t it?
Possibly hunt with vile too.

No wizard

How do u insert gifs? changed it to a working format - Mynamerr

Mystic stases everyone forever until everyone disconnects.

Or just

SERVER RESTART > all

I’ve actually argued over this with my friend several months ago. So let’s go through the classes:

Wizard - Like seriously, DPS galore, man. And with Pierce Spell? Melees screwed AF.

Rogue - Assuming other players can’t see him when invisible, Rogue can easily deal damage in stealth. Never underestimate the Etherite – it stacks DPS very quickly.

Trickster - Actually has a pretty good chance. Being able to teleport and confuse enemies with decoys, she can easily win if played correctly.

Sorcerer - Long range, but screwed in battle.

Priest - Can last long with powerful heals and good range.

Necro - Can last long, powerful DPS. Good choice.

Archer + Huntress - Can paralyze / slow enemies and quickly deal damage

Mystic - Good DPS and can annoy the hell outta anyone by either stasis or forcing dc

Knight + Warrior + Paladin - Screwed against players that can pierce DEF

Warrior with Speedy -

Samurai -

Ninja + Assassin -

Imagine sorcerer with max speed…

Sorc, he can pile on damage from afar and when it comes to running away, his fulmi and 60 speed means he’s no slouch. Him and the assassin are the only two classes (maybe mystic as well) than I can think of off the top of my head that are able to counter or at least see through a rogue’s invisibility.

Rogue

I still don’t get how a teenager with a lollipop (Leon) can beat up a full grown man with a shotgun (Bull).

Wizard

whoa, i recognize that movie scene!

Thats an interesting question.

First of all we should give the characters more life, because if we would start a fight with our current characters lifes, it will be insta-kill almost all the times. Wizard landing one spell on you makes you 2k damage and he can keep spaming spells, so either we increase our lifes, either we limitate our characters to play with T0 stuff and not maxed stats.

To make it fun, lets say we all have 50.000 life so we can start our battles.

Meles have a clear disadvantatge because range players can keep running away from them and they can’t do nothing. So then the speed is a great factor here, because meles should rush into the range players to can catch them; so overall, the only mele class who would give some challenges would be the warriors with speedy.
For similar reasons, ninja and trickster with great speed could catch the range ones.

Another thing to considere is the ability of some classes:
Archer with paralyze is deadly for meles, but won’t against more range classes, because one wizard will not care to be paralyzed since he has more range than the archer. So for example, here we could have a situation where:
wizard wins archer, archer wins warrior if paralyze, warrior wins wizard if he got him.

Huntress with paralyze, similar to the archer.

Rogue with invisble is op; if also we can’t see from where the bullets are coming, all the classes could only spam their weapons wishing just some luck.

Priest with tome, if tome healing power is not increased, is useless, since you can deal more damage than he can heal himself.

Mystic won’t be able to kill you, but he can stasis you forever… except if you have holywaters, but you should carry a lot, so… the only one who would be inmune would be priest with puri. But anyway, while stasis he can’t kill you, so it won’t be a really long, maybe without ending fight.

Sorcerer with scepter of devastation could deal lots of damages as well, and at safe range, so it will be equivalent to wizard.

Then, with those scenarios… I would say rogue is the one more likely to kill all the chars on individual fight, basically because no-one will can hurt him as much as he can deal damage while invisible.
The second best choice it would be wizard, basically because their dps, his long range, and his spell (which can also armor pierce!); if he can land some perfect spells, you are dead soon.

paden

I think knight because… LeL Xd

I mean, mystic would be op right

But also, tablet wizard insta kills EVERYTHING
4000 damage is something that NO ONE can survive, excepting an oreo pally that’s lucky, but then he gets blasted

Archer because doom bow one shots anyone (if you still have the same amount of health)

HmmmMMMMMM, trickster, about that… 1v1 ME ON USW2 NOOB I WILL REKT YOU WITH ME TRIX(kjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkj im trash at rotmg)

He’s alliiiive

I believe that a Sorcerer with Devastation Scepter + wis equipment (Condu/St Abra + Ritual + Geb Ring) and some Fairy Dusts would demolish everyone.

I would say a priest if they were cautious and had a good tome (eg. prot, puri,t6). They could attack from far away, retreat easily and heal any damage they take.

knight can permastun, soooo gg