White Star Giveaway! [Closed]

My best realm experience was seeing someone talking mad trash in a shatters then he tells everyone “Stand back noobs i’ll do this myself” So he rushes through 3rd switch and literally dies 3 seconds later. Ign: Khal

Feminist is my IGN.
My best experience happened a couple weeks ago. I got a Oreo Paladin, which I very safety godland farmed up to 1999 fame. Im getting excited at this point, and at 1999 fame, I dblade two ghost gods and run out of invincibility, and my health goes to 20 hp. A Priest leveling up next to me boosted my hp mid-shotgun, and saved my life and 2k base fame. That was the scariest yet happiest moment of my rotmg career so far.

Congrats on your white star!

Chinesefud
My best realm experience is getting wit bek

ManiacKila, my favorite experience is running a guild, being generous to my guild mates, opening dungeons, giving out stuff, and growing better together. If i win the Deca Rings ill probably end up sharing them with my whole guild :smiley:

i’d like to enter ign: HorusKane (obviously but you asked). Best realm experience, it’s a tie between three things, Getting my resu, getting my ASS, and getting my Gemston (3 days ago still hyped!).

ass is ass

IGN: NarwhalCat
My best experience in realm would have to be getting resu and qot in the same day.
My Birthday is on the 13th as well so this would be a great gift for me! <3 :slight_smile:
Congrats on white star as well!

Always happy for free items :stuck_out_tongue:

7 minutes left :D, please choose me :smiley:

removed

oh, really? :frowning:

Lmao

you will be if you beg :wink:

It just hit 8:00

i SAID
the 12th

Grats on reaching white star dude.Im still at 52 and i remember how hiped i was when i got orange xD but u must be feeling the same but at much of a greater magnitude.I guess what i just said was my best realm experience and thanks for the giveaway hope i win :smiley:

1 picture limit :<

Hallernumb

My best rotmg moments are look at that glint of the white bag and wonder there is no possible way of making a bag look doper than that and I gaze at it until I know I need to pick up the items.

Lovelle

Congrats on White star!

I’d say my favorable Realm experience is enjoying the game with others as well as meeting new people.

It probably wasn’t the most amazing thing, but I think the moment I’m the happiest about was getting my first 6/8 after grinding pots for so long