Who thinks that I have wasted my time?

I mean… wasted is a little strong…

Wait wait wait
I have 18days less than Xaklor in read time
But I have only 31k less posts read
whaa?

that’s about 63.63 posts per minute read or more than 1 post per second O_o
WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE??

I dont think that I would have done something more productive if I wouldnt have been here

That’s most likely gonna be me sometime

You didn’t completely waste your time if you had fun but I’d say you could have done better stuff with your time

You (probably) enjoyed your time on the forums so it isn’t a complete waste. You may have done more productive things in those 24 hours, like excercising, but browsing a forum is “good enough”.

If you want to chat with regulars or if you’re just curious how close you are to becoming regular, feel free to bring The Regular Bridge back to life.

Constantly writing No U

well when you aren’t spending your time keyboard warrioring all the time like RMG and spend most of your time in places without a lot of wordy content, zipping though posts like a madman isn’t hard.

Realmeye forum statistics
Bragging?

I’m in
Click my profile

cough cough forum games cough cough cough

Mine are as bad lol

Lol This was a little confusing. halfway through the poll it changed from whether i had wasted my time on the forums to whether I was going to get regular at the 100 day mark. To clear this up, I am making 2 more polls, one for wasting my time on forums, and one for getting regular.

• You wasted your time on these forums, get a life
  • Glad you spent so much time here
  • I dont care what you do, It is your life.
  • Pfft, that is nothing, look at MY stats

0 voters

• You are getting regular at the 100 day mark if you keep this up
  • You can get regular, but it will take a little more effort
  • You can get regular, way to small stats

0 voters

If I’ve become a regular in less than 100 days, I’m pretty sure you can too. :blush:

Yep. The visiting requirement is at least 50/100 days.
If you visit 50 days in a row, that is 50/the last 100 days, even if you werent here before that.

0:10 :thinking:

Where ya from mate, if you don’t mind me asking? Or are you American and just set your phone to use the 24 hour clock?

Nah, I’m from England. So my timezone is inherently different to yours (imagining that you are American).

Thats sad tbh

Yup, 'Murican through and through, ya filthy redcoat (jk, Brits are cool).

Brits are bad…