Who thinks that realms should have a max 100 people instead of 85?

I think that we all agree that the realms should contain more people, especially for fame training since now people can just enter a fame train realm using Nexus tutorial while everyone else is waiting to get in a realm.

Most events die instantly in a full realm. Have you ever been in a 100-man Shatters, or Nest? Not a fun time. It gets really laggy. And besides, the fame train is already efficient enough. There’s no lack of players who want to fame train, so there’s always a train going on somewhere. For how Realm has been designed, a 100-player max realm just doesn’t make sense.

But event already get steamrolled in a full realm.

No, no we do not.

Um what? they should not build the game around fame training they should be doing the exact opposite.

This should be fixed.

Conclusion: Uh. No

Well I guess that I am the only one…

Realms allow more than 85 people anyway. Go in the fame train server at peak hours and you’ll see.

If you’re annoyed over nexus tutorial why not just use it yourself?

Oh no, you’re not the only one. Your opinion is in there with other fame trainers, multiboxers, and dupers looking to crash servers.

[quote=“Dieyougods, post:1, topic:12447”]
people can just enter a fame train realm using Nexus tutorial
[/quote]what? how? someone teach me the ways of this

When you do /nexustutorial and finish it it plops you in a random realm.

But you can’t guarentee you go to a fame train realm

I do use the nexus tutorial. The problem is I want to get certain bonuses such as mundane. Also, in order to get 5 more bonuses, the only thing that I can attack and kill is one god. If I want these stat bonuses, then I can’t go in nexus tutorial on characters that I want to kill. That is why I want the realms larger so we can all get in, or maybe just a new game mode altogether.

If anything the limit should be reduced to increase stability and allow the players to all have a chance at participating in the events.

If you can’t go through nexustutorial without killing anything then you’re pretty much a noob lmfao

na. 85 is fine

thus you do it a few times

You do realize the 85-person cap can be bypassed sometimes if people enter the realm simultaneously? Letting it max at out at 100… just no

If you can fit more than 85 people why would increasing the cap change anything?

You can fit as many people in as you want until the realm crashes due to instability.

85 limits the normal number of people who are interested in the realm, unless there’s something special happening people won’t go to too much effort to get in to that realm.

It’s basically just setting a bar at what the servers can handle in each realm without potentially crashing it.
A realm limited to 85 may occasionally get to 100+ players but more often than not it will be under 90 players.

Kid do you not read! I am trying to get certain bonuses that won’t allow me shoot at anything in the nexus tutorial or use my ability if i was a trickster.

Lol, “kid” I have nothing else to say to you