Why Crystal Sword Shouldn't be a Swapout

Colossus sword, same range, higher dps than acclaim, high skill requirement but taking the time to learn it is well worth the effort

Consider changing the title to why you should main crystal sword to prevent confusion

same thought

Oh, that was intentional. It gives a bit of surprise value.

Okay. It did surprise me, but i see how it makes sense the way it is

clickbaiting in forums = IQ400

Honestly if you’re playing knight and not sitting on literally everything, you have a problem.

It does look that way now that I think about it, whoops. I tend to write like that in my fiction too, or rather, I intentionally practice it that way… Shock value can help keep a reader’s attention.

I use Csword+Dblade on my warrior; glad to see that I’m not alone

I like how you think :wink:

And sometimes you don’t need to be 28.57% safer.

What’s the point of having high DPS when you can’t even land a single shot on a boss. Yes, in most situations the C-Sword is useless, but people prefer to use it in endgame boss battles, such as the Nest, Lost Halls and even mountain temple.

• The range

To be honest, I think they should give the C-Sword armor pierce to match the C-Wand, but even without it it’s still absolutely viable to use.

thought you were gonna say csword is useless but this was well built tbh

suddenly
Ass.

Yep, for those few situations when ya need 26.92% or more damage. Hence swapping :v

@Redox

There isn’t any point to having high DPS when ya can’t land any shots on a boss. c;

I find it a bit funny ya do quote me, but ya miss the direct meaning of the post.
But that’s okay, 'cause I wanted more people to share their thoughts on why CSword isn’t awful as it is painted to be.

@KiIuA

Thanks!

And since ya mention it, ASS is actually balanced fairly well, it has got the perfect middle ground between the two, other than rarity. Only reason why I didn’t bring it up though.

Or just use A.S.S…

Use any sword if you want. It’s your decision

I’m on to you crystal sword lobbyist. I know your game.

Now what about the rarity? Im sure that most of the good players can easily get their hands on a csword, yet colossus is kinda… ya know… rarer, yet i do agree with you.

i like this line

However the amount of LHs people farm and do make getting it for a melee being built (or used) a realistic goal, but crystal sword would definitely be much easier to get yes