Why doesn't the game have this already? [password codes on individual characters]

Remember maple story? i say no to this idea

Does no one remember their parents telling them to not download or affiliate themselves with suspicious files or peoples?

Thank you.

That’s exactly why measures shouldn’t be taken to protect the accounts of cheaters. They broke ToS and no longer have the right to a secure account.

But you can’t take away their rights to features of this game without definitive evidence of the accused player(s) doing something incorrectly or against some type of rule in the game.

Sure, but since cheaters are more likely to be in this situation they’d only be helping them out.

Don’t get hacked. I don’t understand how you can be hacked over and over, must be something on your side.

Use a brain and you’ll never need this.

Fuck maple story pins

Here’s the thing I don’t get: if it’s possible to get someone’s account credentials by tricking them into downloading malware, how hard could it be for the same malware to get your character passwords as well?

Unnecessary because as Campfires said, only those who hack are at risk of having their account exposed. Legit players won’t need to worry about this unless a keylogger is downloaded onto their device.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.