Why is the Etherite Dagger and the Pixie Sword tradeable?

Geb tome is LITERALLY PURI… what about that.

That is very true. Chests are only a small portion of the game though. How fast you kill gods contributes to how much loot you get. Say you can kill 20 gods in a minute with Foul and I can kill 30 gods in a minute with etherite. Who will have more loot? I will.

DPS matters to me for getting more opportunities to get loot, not a higher chance to get loot.

(I don’t recall anyone saying you needed as much DPS as possible for chests anyway, correct me if I am wrong.)

even if he hasn’t (which no one can prove), I have. and I used my etherite exclusively because the cloak makes range irrelevant and the dps is incredible. and before you try to tell me “well that must not have lasted long”:

I’m aware 1314 base fame is nothing special, but it also doesn’t just happen overnight without fame training, especially on rogues who rush everything.

and as for that sword/etherite comparison:

I think that’s pretty telling, don’t you?

Why do people still believe DPS has any influence on chests?

Back on topic, yes STs should be soulbound. And yes, CDirk and Etherite should have their stats swapped.

Ill answer this for myself!

Zero!!!1111

Meanwhile,if i wanted, i could get an ethrite (which is many times stronger)… for like 4life? So several per day for ethrite if i tried, vs less power for 0 per 5 years

The ethritr balance is that skewed

It isn’t because you put a knight, not a warrior. Put a warrior to see different results. Addtitionally I don’t think you’re taking ability damage into acc.

STs are like americans with assault rifles. you want to change one thing about and they start freaking thinking your gonna take them away. Also i was in a lab on my 6/8 warrior and a rouge with etherite broke the wall way faster then i could so to me that is a little insane. Also something that powerful shouldent be able to be bought like its a regular old item if its going to have the stats it does.

Its a game changer for dagger classes 100%.

I started writing a long reply, but deleted it because there simply is no good reason why you can get, from the exact same boss:

• an awesome untiered ST item (Etherite) which is tradeable,
  • an awesome untiered UT item (Plague/Resu) which is not tradeable.

When it’s not even the ST label that makes a difference, since the Warrior ST items are sb.

Hoping Deca gets around to addressing this nonsense soon as there are a myriad different simple solutions which are better than continuing with the current chaotic situation.

I know, its also unfair how items such as the cdirk are pretty much just for looks now as it useless compared to the etherite. This game is becoming such a sellout because these ST items are available in the nexus and stuff like the cdirk took me about 2 years to acquire, and its not even good when set next to etherite. This is honestly as annoying as divine pets, because it takes the skill out of the game and gives the player the option to blast through everything just because they can afford to put tons of money into the game

To add a further value to them so more people buy the mystery box.

Just because something is considered “broken” does NOT mean its a UT. Sure, UT’s are good, but nowhere does it state that it significantly better than else. Sure, compare a DBlade and Acclaim. The DBlade is the clear choice for most things since its so good, but there are times when acclaim is better, such as O2.
Pixie is a great sword. Definitely one of my favorites, but in no way do I see it being too overpowered. Also, if we did make the Pixie a UT, that would probably screw up the market. Some people have tons of them for trading, and one day they become SoulBound and he can’t do anything about it.
Etherite Dagger is also a very good dagger. Does it need a rework? A little, not much. I don’t use it mostly because of its short range, and that I don’t play rogue much. I mostly play assassin, and most of the time you don’t want to go that far in, so I mostly just use my Foul and Spirit.

If you aren’t getting loot on a rogue then it’s you who doesn’t know how to rogue.
Coming from someone who mains classes that have long been considered the weakest classes I feel comfortable saying this. Especially considering that the last rogue I 6/8 had mediocre gear and outperformed two of the previous classes I used in that slot.

You want to complain about not getting loot then try being a priest without buying everything the class needs to perform, or a ninja from scratch, and never use a pet. Then and only then will I let you complain about lack of loot.

Don’t get mad at DECA for trying to make money okay? Look at other games for example. Clash Royale. Skill goes for a while, but then money becomes an issue. Definitely not mandatory, but it helps you a lot.
People can get a Legendary through pure chance through acquired chests, but people with $ can open Legendary Chests and get Legendaries easily.
My point is, money is going to be an issue for many games. Developers want money, and they will make it as irresistible as they can, and this is just one of the ways for them to make money.

You clearly don’t know anything about this game if you think UTs parading under the name of STs is a good thing. DECA makes money off character slots, pet foods, keys, vaults, skins etc. ST is a gimmick. If you were playing for long enough then you would know they made UTs soulbound because they’ve been DUPED TO SHIT and now the same thing has happened to skins and these STs and they need to do something about it. You ever noticed those guys on USW2 who spend all day selling their 30 Deca rings Pixies and Etherite daggers? Newsflash they bought it from RWT sites which are prevalent as ever. There are a lot of scrubs all over the game who have no experience at all but they’re playing on 6/8s with full ST/Top kits… People need to realize how RWT is fucking over the game because items are getting completely worthless and it’s due to duping and RWT.

Okay, what you don’t realize is that I partly agree with you. I never said that RWT is good. Although there is one flaw. When you see new people running around with 6/8’s and full ST/Top Kits. Does it automatically come to your mind, “hEY tHIS duDe hAs goOD lOOt sO he USEs rWT weBSITES!?”. Well that’s complete bullshit. How do you know that aren’t someone’s alt account? Just because they are “scrubs” doesn’t mean shit. Give me a picture of a person with every ST set that isn’t an automated trade bot. And give me proof that they bought their shit from an RWT website. Then I’ll believe you.
Also, when you say those people that are selling 30 Deca Rings, and such. Those are probably just merch bots. They sell Deca’s for 5 Life, but buy Deca’s for 4. They do that 24/7 all around the clock, and they have 20 of these guys. That’s why they can make so much profit.

Anyway, I’m not completely sure with my argument. Also, try to put some ignorance is yours? Trying to sound like you are 100% sure of everything you say.

I think I would know what a fucking bot is. I’m not going to explain in detail how I can differentiate between actual players and dudes who bought 8 pixies for 5 bucks and sold to max their character. Maybe it has to do with checking their graveyard and seeing that it’s been a buncha trash characters dying over and over to nonsense then suddenly they have an 8/8 warrior with Pixie and Deca ring at 200 fame? Oh wait no they just farmed over and over with trash characters until they bought it all in game right… RWT is a cancer in the game and STs are just enabling them…

I think you’re missing the point.

the fact that etherite can beat any sword class on the weakest dagger class is a huge deal. on top of that, it still has more range than an acclaim. this is not okay. etherite is broken in terms of power, especially considering that they’re tradeable and not even that expensive.

I don’t think the meager burst damage from a single shield stun is really comparable to an entire 5 and a half seconds of being completely unnoticed, especially since that serves as both a stun and a paralyze on many enemies. but if you really think otherwise, the shield dps is that super thin line down at the bottom, stuck at around 200 dps.

No need to get triggered my man :joy:
I have tons of trash characters dying constantly, and I have the full Oryx and Swoll set. Look in my graveyard and you can see 2 8/8’s dead from ridiculous things.

Possibly they did.

“a cancer” :joy:
So if we remove ST’s or make them soulbound, you think that is going to stop RWT? If you want to stop it, make everything soulbound. That solves it right? No.

You keep referring back to the warrior as an example. You have to take into account that the warrior kit was purely made for DPS. Earlier in the conversation you said with the buff, warrior almost gets over 100 dexterity. When the warrior buffs, he gains 25 dexterity assuming he is 6/8 and is does not have any dexterity rings equipped. This allows him to have 75 dexterity, the same amount of dexterity a rogue has. You also have to factor in that the warrior has different stat caps. Rogue’s attack stat maxes out at 50 whilst warrior’s maxes out at 75. That’s a huge difference already. Their abilities are completely different. Of course warrior will always do more DPS because his buff gives him more stats.

Nope.
Beserk increase Rof by 50% and not dex.