Why is the Etherite Dagger and the Pixie Sword tradeable?

These items are virtually UTs, better than a lot of them and now that test chests are some of the best sources for loot these are 2 needed weapons. It’s unfair for these to be treated as non-UTs. Thanks to pets turning this game into 85% easy mode and knights can perma stun bosses the Pixie Sword is godlike. Remember when tiered weapons were the best but UTs were situational? Not anymore. Also they’ve been exploited to the point where almost everyone has one and buying one is quick way to get into the game by obtaining it through RWT means. And by exploit you know what I mean idk if I’m allowed to mention it. Also I’m not just salty because I don’t have one. Ok maybe a little.

UT trading weekend, wot

etheritr itself is broken and needs a complete revamp/nerf, but pixie is still situational on bosses outside of glandfarming. you realize that pixie is virtually crap on high-def enemies (which can only be bypassed with ogmur), since its extreme mechanics cause it to become sifnificantly weaker as def goes up. Pixie, in my opinion, just makes gland farming and clearing a hell lot easier, but it doesnt nessesarily allow you to insta every boss in the game (as i said, pixie is crap on high-def enemies without ogmur).

Tldr: pixie is still very situational as it is only good at gland farming, generic dungeon clearing, and with ogmur.

Also the only actual reason why its not sb is because it was already unsb from the start to cough “combat kabams promise to never sell uts in nexus”. Since everyone already has it and along with the fact that pixie isnt THAT broken, it would be a bit bettwr to just leave them how it is.

Etherite is not broken at all, it trade large damage for short range, not to mention the fact that any class that uses etherite is very squishy and does not often get loot. I have a 7/8 rogue with etherite and I know that when I go to do an O2 I have no choice but to switch to foul.

As for this question they are’t UT’s because they are ST’s part of a set, the swoll paladin set and the ReGhostening set. Which means if they made them UT’s it’d be a lot more like the Dragonslayer which is a terrible set.

the reason why i said it was broken was because it makes cronus obscure, being that etherite is both more powerful and easier to obtain. The shorter range doesnt really apply in my opinion, since youre probably gonna go point-blank with both weapons anyways.

*cough* *cough* dirk of cronus *cough*

also etherite is a pretty much a sword on dagger classes. that enough to wake you up?

I hope that DECA decides to make ST soulbound too. We can already collect the items in-game like normal UTs now. However, this would not sit well with the community at all. We would need an idea like this that, which revives an original feature of the game as a bonus. UT trading.

This however doesn’t change the fact that etherite needs to be changed. That item is the most overpowered tradeable item IMO. Especially since it out performs an extremely rare event drop. (All while it Canberra be bought with real money, bought with in-game wealth, and obtained in a relatively easy dungeon, the cemetery.)

Not at all, on average etherite deals 100 less damage than a top tier sword, add that factor to a warriors buff that gives him almost over a 100 dexterity while buffed and he has more range than a etherite I can easily say warrior as a class is broken. I’ve never had a cronus ;-; but from what I hear it deals less overall dmg than Ether. Etherite on a class like rogue is not broken, it’s balanced pretty well because of the overall cost of etherite (which makes it rare enough) (If it wasn’t for the duping nobody would complain) How many etherites have you legit gotten from a cemetery in the entire time you have been playing?

how many cronuses have you gotten since you started playing?

Honestly, if you play a dagger class for a consistent amount of time with foul you’ll realize how dreadful it is to get any loot. Especially rogue.

I’m playing Assassin with 68 attack because I switch to Exa Att ring for chests and even then its impossible to get loot. You need UTs to win at those…

You either need Spirit or Cronus, the only substitution for this is etherite. Foul deals 95-175 damage which means that just by using etherite you’re dealing less damage than a recently level 20 paladin with a skysplitter. Maybe even archon.

Spirit if very unreliable because it can deal as low as 42 damage if I remember correctly.

Cronus is very very uncommon because it’s an event white :slight_smile:

What…? You are contradicting yourself and what you said has nothing to do with what I said.

I’ve played Rogue enough to know that how much loot I get is worth how safe I am in my Cloak. If it was any more then the Rogue would be on the verge of being overpowered. Oh wait. Etherite. Joy.

I managed to get one from a cemetery luckily so I could enjoy that lifestyle. It was a ridiculous improvement in my opinion. I always kept a foul as a swap out but never really used it because I never really needed it.

You clearly haven’t played rogue as a main class. Rogue by kit is a solo class, if you didn’t swap out for foul then you didn’t play rogue at all. You can’t just use etherite otherwise you would have died very quickly.

Deca is already starting to make soulbound STs. They have already started with the dragon tamer warrior set and may continue to make the others soulbound as well.

I’m pretty sure the Dragon Tamer set has always been soulbound. Especially since it isn’t that old… Making new ut sets doesn’t mean they will change old ST sets.

I am aware of this and glad for it. It doesn’t change the old STs though.

@Bashii, Yeah, Rogue is meant to be a solo class. That is why Foul is better in coop situations rather than solo. Etherite compliments the Rogue’s play style much more.

Range does not matter when you are invisible and alone. The enemy does not shoot. If they do shoot they are not targeting you. You can sacrifice range for damage so you can kill your target faster in order to move onto the next monster for more chance to get loot.

Don’t insult me and look at the facts.

What are you even saying anymore, i’m not insulting you, I’m defending the etherite.

You are stating that I don’t know how to play the Rogue.

I love using the Etherite, yes, but that is because of its sheer power.

Quickly skimmed the comments and don’t think anyone has said it, but for peat’s sake, you don’t need high DPS for chests. It is probably one of the largest myths in realm that you need to be maxed and or top tier items to have a chance for chest loot. T1 weapons even before level 20 is more than enough, the damage to get SB is so low it’s ridiculous, as it only takes 1 shot to qualify. The reason you aren’t getting loot is due to the # of people in the qualified drop pool.

So in that regard, you don’t need etherite or pixie or exa att for chests. Hope that helps you out in saving a slot or two.