Why not be nice to someone?

Did the guy PMed you ‘literally anythign works.’ to you while begging? if they did, do you have screenshot?

alsoplzdontpingmewhenimplayingosu

Why would I need to screenshot and make a topic about it?

There are a few times I’ve given away other things and people have been grateful, but I don’t have to make a post about it and state what items I gave them.

I don’t want this to affect your view of me and determine whether you like me or not, but it just comes off as attention seeking when somebody has to screenshot them giving other players things.

It’s like it becomes a competition and people start to brag.

It’s basically saying "Look at me, I’m a nice person because I give people things!"

The first 5 seconds were enough for me to hate the song :neutral_face:

So you are saying that making topics about a thing that I feel good about is bad?

I just stated what items I gave them so that people will know what really happened, because I aint gonna record that shit.

I just looked through the chat and it made me feel good to see the non-toxic side of this game, and decided to take a screenshot. Is that bad?

If i wanted to brag I would made another post about my mystic set, which I didn’t.

At least I don’t say "That person is donating to other person, They are trying to brag and make a competition!"

lmao nou

k

Oh I thought you were making fun of me for a second and realized you were saying orange stars were the ungrateful ones. I’ll agree with you, orange stars are the most toxic players in the game! (just look at me xd)

No, again you take what I said out of context.

But do we really need to know the details?

No, it’s a good thing, but when I say that some people don’t show appreciation when i do it and people say “You’re not giving them good enough things” then it is bad.

But you just hinted at it, so in a way you just did brag about it, if you didn’t care to brag you wouldn’t have even mentioned this.

Out of Context

?

No, some white stars are the worst.
They use their rank to make fun of “less experienced” players.

Nevov, Hal and a few others are the only nice ones I’ve met in-game.

nou

I think so?

sure but this is not that case.

my life is flex

NOU

?

holy shit this seems oddly familiar

oh nose

All stars are the worst…

There are some awesome light blues and some bad light blues
There are some awesome dark blues and some bad dark blues
There are some awesome red stars and some bad red stars
There are some awesome orange stars and some bad orange stars
There are some awesome yellow stars and some bad yellow stars
There are some awesome white stars and some bad white stars

Of course all equally toxic

Tm

I don’t like giving to beggars. I find it more enjoyable to look for struggling players who aren’t asking for anything and then give them some good stuff, or donate a bunch to someone who just popped a key or Inc.

I’m gonna be honest I’m usually pretty toxic towards beggars because I dislike them not actually playing the game and just begging for stuff they will lose much earlier than if they grinded the game for experience. Red/Orange stars begging is just sad.

giv free iten pls lel xd
/s

I don’t donate to beggers unless I have something on me already, but I do pick up the tops I get from halls/shatts/events and give them out to people I see with decent equips.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.