Worst Class in the Game?

ffa tombs

huntress without the ut bows…good luck

I say this a lot to everyone who talks about nerfing a class or which class is the worst: Every class is good if you understand how to use it. There will always be people that are good with and love using classes that are considered weaker. The class isn’t “bad”; you just don’t know how to use it.

prob assasin

The decoy skill is harder then what it needs to be.
There isn’t much use for teleport either. Trickster is the weakest ability in the game imo.

LOL funny
Ninja is the fastest character ingame
Tons of dps, lots of variability such as using void or ray katana
Even has the ability to paralyze
To me its the most versatile class ingame
in fact I’ll even add a dps chart

It beats out acclaim easily and offers more range and speediness.
What are you talking about lmao it even has the shuriken for more dps, and with midnight star it can paralyze, making the ninja like an archer

The most versatile class right now?

Necro 's also buffed… :confused:

More classes are good for that too. But fair point mr Kek.

cough cough tshot cough cough

cough cough huntsman cough cough
but i agree, archer is a worse hunt imo

It doesnt matter how much damage you do to O2, as long as you get sb damage in (except the group is really, really small). And one t5 poison gets you sb on oryx 2 without any risk of taking the shotgun.

Imo the worst class atm is necro. It just feels like a worse version of a wizard with a heal that takes waaay too much mp.

15 range, spammable, less damage, but piercing, with a side effect (paralyze/slow)
The crippling ability of paralyze/slow is desirable, and while u might say ninja can also para, it’s a much rarer ut (one of the rarest, due to lods not being popular with guilds and dropping < once per realm), and it doesn’t pierce. The one shuriken that does pierce has less range than quivers and less damage. Quivers are better than stars because, while it does do 1/3 of the damage of a t6/t5 shuriken, it pierces and paralyzes, leading to better overall damage and the side effects. But yeah I guess if there’s only a single target the ninja’s ability is better.

Mb u have like seriously bad aim? If you have that bad aim just dont play archer at all; u won’t be able to even aim the quiver.
It depends on skill. Archer takes skill to aim with dbow; making every shot count. And you gotta be fairly accurate with quiver, as it only has a medium shot speed (imo). Obviously you have no skill with archer, but hey, u might have more skill with mystic or whatever classes you play and like.

Maybe a high shot bow (tshot/cbow) along with huntress (because traps are easier to aim) will suit you better.

Well…I’ve got to agree with you on that. But cbow is really…well, sorta common. I’d say a 1/30 chance; nearly every ot i go into has a cbow/ctrap in it (because someone gets one). Tshot is a better alternative to cbow (again, imo), but rarer, as its at oryx’s castle, people could be not willing to do janus, its a 50/50 chance for encore itself, and the droprate is 1/100 or some shit like that. But hey with all these guild dungeons who knows? But our guild is way to obsessed with tombs (not that I’m complaining).
Which brings me to my point; dbow isn’t that hard to obtain. While some people may be insanely unlucky doing thousands of udls without a single dbow, its theoretically only a 1/100 chance. Udls are fairly common and super easy to rush on any class (faster classes may be harder because of risk of sitting on the burst traps), so dbows are pretty common. I don’t farm dbows heavily, but I’ve gotten maybe 10 casually playing (maxing wis), and I never seem to run out. so yea

Honestly if you mean classes that are terrible for all around/any type of dungeon/farming godlands/events, then I’d have to say priest. Low dps, Skill is only for survivability which isn’t “much” of a problem when you start to get your pet rockin, whitebag item dependant. Why’d I even put out the last reason when whitebags are items given to be sought out? What if you’re a starting player or starting blank on a priest and only uses tops. You’re basically just made to farm godlands all day imo.

Sidenote: LOL Sorc after update is absolute garbage? Started to hate wizard after the sorc change since the dps is better for me unless I hit every spell bomb ever perfectly. The scepter wis damage amp is great for getting 500+ damage on a t6 scepter or use fulmi for the slow since wands are also increased in damage also sorc having 70 att now. Even if you’re talking about the chain damage decrease its still a decent damage to each target unless your wis is really low so I don’t know how sorc is garbage to ya.

Obviously it’s knight. Stunning stuff sucks because it can still move, and the shield really doesn’t do enough damage. Also the knight really can’t tank at all, it can’t get over 100 def. Knight is a joke, just like this post.

There is no ‘worst class’

It all comes down to preference and how you play.

I’ve played every class for a good amount of time and I think there are classes who are obviously worse than another and that’s why I’m asking for other opinions

I don’t necessarily think that there are any “worst classes” in the game, but I would rather say there are a couple “unnoticeable”/“useless” classes. For starters, I would say that trickster at this point is kind of useless. Most people who play this class as I’ve seen play it for mobility and not the skilled ability that is the decoy it spawns. Its only niche is closing realms and Shatters.

I think sorc is the worst. It has its advantages and can shine in niche situations, but at the end of the day its DPS is frustratingly low and its ability is nothing to brag about.

Sorc is better now…
Necro is decent for some people.
Sure it’s not that great, but it has a panic button so you can live I guess in a pinch or something…

Besides, a class like trickster is much more worse than a class like necro.

Once necro gets buffed, it will be a lot better. But right now its easily the worst class.

I’m fairly sure WisMod will be introduced to the skulls soon?

Other than that it seems like most classes are fairly balanced now in terms of what they’re meant for. There aren’t any super-duper sucky classes really. I mean, I personally don’t like sorcerer because I think it’s boring, but not everyone thinks the same.