Worst Class in the Game?

you do realise warrior has a supportive buff that boosts everyone else’s dps as well as ur own…

The point is:
Pally buff + warrior buff > Just warrior buff

I wasn’t trying to say that people should never use the pally. I strongly support the use of pally in shatters for example, where it is a constructive and team-friendly class which is useful for all lower dmg classes. I was only stating a couple of reasons why warrior has the edge over the pally and why some of its abilities are obsolete.

i know mystics is hella shine at messy shatts, but more than halve who play mystic only for trolling (im sure you guys know what i mean)

that doesnt mean that pally is the “worst” class

My bad, I thought this was a post asking for peoples OPINIONS

Its a thread for posting these opinions and discussing them.

Paden is very bad. 2nd worst class

I didnt say anything about whether its good, I just wanted to state that that arguement is flawed.

Opinions cannot be flawed

But arguements can.

Ninja is bad class

-_-

yes this is a damn sentence

Also @Djancok try not to group me into that category; although my name may be TROLLDLLR it’s no reason to put me into the Rotmg troller category

Jk it’s preference

I personally think that mystic is not that good of a class mainly because the only reason it is usually used is for trolling

You cant say that theres a bad class. Its all the question how you play it, if you have enough skill you will be able to play any class with the perfect way to play it,
Trix is one of those hard classes to play, since its a bit hard to controll the decoys
Also a lot of people hate ninja and say swords>katana but ninja is also nice if you have the right equipment for it, if voidblade would shoot at range every1 would play ninja only cuz of the dps

Actually, assassin isn’t that good for O2 because if it is with like 80 people, usually O2 pops quicker than for your poison to be able to get enough sb tbh

Not really. Imagine a wizard minus a spell but the ability to lower the def of enemies and also get warrior/pally buff. Also great for rushing because of the stasis and conflict has speedy. (if you can get one that is lol)

lel… maybe you need change to another name lmao

Or you just buff liches for the balanced st orb for speedy.