X.31.0.0 - Halloween Horror

so will the old st’s remain?

I, too, was wondering about that.

I hereby request the quest marker for the Ghost Ship say “Booty” instead of “Bounty”.

I’m glad we get another shot at these! :slight_smile: I was pretty bumbed when I got the ugly robo from mine last year.

Why is the Orb of Terror a pre-buff conflict

The same reason pumpkin jugg is weaker than jugg.

Jk idk

This means the whole set gives:
29 DEF
12 ATK
12 DEX
195 HP
Holy shit that is really mad

The 31.0.0 home screen graphic:

Would it be an idea to move the old Oryx Awesome ST pieces to now drop from Oryx1 instead of O2?
The items work just as well themed on O1 (since they’re the same enemy sprite :smiley: ) and it would remove the annoyance of getting trolled with a “bad” orange bag loot from O2 containing the older items.

The quest/bounty marker - I found the previous update when it became static (no mouseover) was actually a massive improvement because I don’t want it to trigger every time I move the mouse over it making aiming at the enemy more difficult. So it’s annoying to see it back as a thing that the mouse triggers. Can the mouseover animation be made optional to turn on/off in the player’s settings? The only option currently is to make the quest portrait on/off but that has no effect on mouseover.

And yeah, getting a double size quest marker is even more bizarre.

What Happens with the old MG set?
Arrr, I'll plunder yer booty

Yes to all of this.

Old ST set pieces (whether or not they keep their ST status) would be a great occasional find from a boss that has a rather lackluster drop table right now, and based on the update, the old ST set no longer drops from O2.

And the giant quest portrait was an almost fatal surprise during a warrior Gulporg fight in the last phase when I realized I could no longer see the giant pile of fecal matter that was trying to kill me. A reduction would be great.

120 HP + 75 HP = 195 HP.

X.31.0.1 Hotfix 2018-10-26

• Fixed an issue with quest portraits staying scaled up
  • Fixed an issue with Halloween event chest invulnerability and HP scaling
  • Fixed safe spots in the Secluded Thicket
  • Fixed player limits on certain dungeons
    • Encore: 30 -> 85
    • Candyland Hunting Grounds: 6 -> 85
    • Cave of a Thousand Treasures: 10 -> 85

Halloween Event Part I - Wine Cellar, Ice Cave, Parasite Chambers & Haunted Cemetery [Oct 26 to Nov 1]
Oversized quest markers

For details of the first part of the chest events, see: Halloween Event Part I - Wine Cellar, Ice Cave, Parasite Chambers & Haunted Cemetery [Oct 26 to Nov 1]

They had a limit of what

Well, I’m glad these things are all getting a lil’ patch before I get to truly experience them. I look forward to it! ^u^

Well I’m expecting a leeching increase with more people
40/50 leechers, snd then you mix in a few boss room sitters

Maybe if minions could drop candy rings, stat pots or even STs (at an insanely low rate, of course) then people would help.

Right now, the only time I would run those would be solo or with a very small, helpful group.

The gumball machines do drop candy rings (at an insanely low rate, of course)

Just got the shield but by itself I don’t really like it… :confused:

First off the shots are really slow, then the stun is only 1.5 seconds. The +15 def upon use for 2.5 seconds sounded good at first, until I realized the shield doesn’t grant any passive def bonus. Since my ogmur gives +14 def all the time, the +15 def isn’t good at all since you have to keep using your shield for the +1 def over ogmur. Maybe the full set is good?

fk you bully

I agree that the Shield isn’t quite in the zone for an ST.
I didn’t know about the projectile speed, but I think that if the Stun duration were to be buffed to 2 seconds and the Def boost to 3, maybe 3.5, it’d be decent enough on its own, while remaining strong with the full set.

Since you get 15 def from the full set, I’d say that in that regard, it acts fine.