You like crowns? Join our guild [FellowshipOTMG]

Fame requirements for guilds refer to the living fame you have (the base fame of all your living characters added up), not the dead fame you have accumulated.

yeah what scorchmist said.
Also, it is kinda implied that you are able to consistently make and keep maxed characters if you want to join a “serious” guild.

rip XD

you?

jk

Nah some guy called MarshYalo

Welp most of the time when I do dungeons with random people (like 2-3 people) one of them is hacking, most of the time with lavawalls (for abbys), auto-nexus and reconnect. When I spot them, they beg me not to report them or just close the game in fear. I got no time to report them all, so I just continue playing.

Did…
You just throw shade at us?

I have all of the requirements except for 10k fame. If I get 10k fame and its still open, will i be able to join?

What do you have to say about the 30+ people in your guild who don’t match fame requirements…? Just saying since your fame reqs are gigantic but over half in your guild don’t even meet

They are old, loyal members and friends who joined early on, before we increased the fame requirements.

That would be a good reason if it was just 5-8 members, but over 30! Well whatever… its your guild :slight_smile:

i want crowns xd lol

funny that your realmeye description says “No Hackers Allowed” when I’ve seen multiple members of your guild using projectile noclip and anti-debuffs

If you have any concerns with a member, please feel free to report them to me so I can further look into it. Otherwise, if you actually have evidence, please contact customer support at https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new.:)

Not to throw shade at any guild but, every guild has hackers. You can’t do much about it but kick them. If you have evidence, like Jiing said, just report them. Pretty simple (:

FTFY

@Jiing

do I qualify?

oh shittttt

Hey, id like to join if u guys find me worthy <3. Check me out on realmeye

bump