You like crowns? Join our guild [FellowshipOTMG]

Don’t be just another appellation; come join our guild and claim your crown. We open over 80 shatters a month. We are extremely active on discord, and open keys 6 nights a week (sometimes 5). We’re a friendship and shatters guild. http://prntscr.com/dic3t2

Come, your destiny awaits: Apply for Fellowship of The Mad God today.

Requirements: Mic, Discord, Dungeon chars, Shatters knowledge, 5K Fame REQ. No hackers will be tolerated.

Home server: USW2. Guild time: 6:30 PST

Recruiting for FellowshipOTMG - Ranked 5th All time in Guild Fame

lol :stuck_out_tongue: It’s pretty common in English to mention what is true for the most part, and out of the ordinary second. For example, I would say, “I usually go to school on Monday, but sometimes I don’t.” Rewording as 5 to 6 times a week is also problematic, as it implies that opening 5 nights is at least fairly common, which is not true; it’s rare, but it does happen on occasion.

lol, i like that.

I heard that FellowshipOTMG is super lit. I know alot of members and they are friendly and chill.

Recruiting for Fellowship of the Mad God (USW2)

Hey i wanna have some fun with you guys and i love doing shatters but have not done many as my guilds are inactive. https://www.realmeye.com/player/Iamepic my profile and i think i meet the requirements aswell.i would love to join :D.
BTW i live in Singapore and is playing actively as im on vacation right now. Don’t worry i can speak english fluently aswell as chinese :D.

I heard that FellowshipOTMG is one of the best guilds of all time. Check us out.

I heard that it’s the best guild of all time

I’m a bit short on the fame requirement, but I pass easily on every other req. https://www.realmeye.com/player/dknuks

walao We should have a singapore guild

i got scammed, i only got 2 bracers

Reqs are kind of weird. There are no maxing reqs, just fame reqs. Someone could easily just fame train for a day and get into your guild. If I were you I would change the reqs to 2 6/8s and 2k base. These are purely suggestions of course

lots of guilds tend to only have fame req
1- for ranking
2- its easier to check reqs
3- to show what kind of guild they are

O.o damn I thought me & poopy were the only Singaporeans here

oh,
i didnt know you were Singaporeans

There are a good number of singaporeans that i know some are hackers :wink:

Do I qualify? ( almost yellow star )

Hey I’ve been looking for a good guild for a while and I pass all the requirements except I don’t have 5k fame anymore cause of the fame fashion box popping up. Can I still join even tho I don’t have 5k fame?

Are you guys seriously that desperate for fame? Everyday I see constant unjustified kicking of lower famed members just to make room for higher famed members. Fellowship is purely driven by ego. Appellation is a true friendship guild, and we believe in providing an accepting and respectful environment for our members to grow and make lasting memories.

Lmao the only person who plays realm that I know irl is a hacker