2 guaranteed pot dungeons?

Okay

You didn’t really bring up anything new so I can’t really respond to that lol. Assuming your number are correct then yes everything you have said is true. Except I think Mana from Thessal does have a threshold but it is insanely low just like crystal prisoner. Incs definitely do have thresh but I think it may be a different value from pot drops idk

@MrLoaf I honestly don’t know if you are intentionally trolling me and trapping me by misquoting, or if you have so many things going on that you don’t remember what you said.

This won’t add too much to this thread, but I would just like to reiterate the chronological order of posts relevant to our conversation.

The relevant part of your original post that sparked this side convo

I quoted you before my reply

your reply

my reply

TA-DA! Trap sprung!

On a more relevant note:

This is a very good question, more that I can think of are Manors, Pups, Tombs where the boss can heal (indefinitely? not sure about manors).

Also, the idea that Cdepths (and maybe other dungeons) have guaranteed pots but low % for additional pots are intriguing.

Another question: What do people think about mad labs? only 1 guaranteed, both bosses? I am almost starting to get a feeling that 2nd might be guaranteed 2, but have not looked hard yet.

I just had a 3-man sewers and everybody got a def pot.

Ummm nobody is trolling anybody furthermore I thank you for showing me the conversation that I was already a part of lol. Scrolling up didn’t cut it for me ya know.

As for Labs I think there is only one guaranteed pot drop and a pretty average % chance to get another. Per boss. I don’t think duo 2nd will always drop 2 but have no proof and haven’t paid attention enough to make my own opinion. Yeah I had no idea that cdepths could drop more than 1 but I kinda like that its possible.

As for manors I have no clue I do know that I got a wand and robe as a level 7 ppe so maybe if you deal extra damage because of boss healing you CAN get extra SB… on the other hand maybe the non-white bag UTs have an even lower threshold than an att pot lol

auto correct?

i thought OT dropped 3 mana guaranteed?

OT drops at least 2 mana according to the XML. Probably one dungeon where working it out from participants’ experience is not going to work, as there’s usually a hurry to leave with running out of air and Deep Sea Beasts remaining a hazard even after Thessaly is defeated, never mind cheating notifags who have no interest in hanging around.

After doing so many from the event I think it’s two but 3 is possible

Exactly! Thanks for clarifying. I’m still a bit dubious about the quota or cap thing. Would need a lot of data to validate it one way or another.

Interesting fact: encore has an insanely low SB threshold for tshots; one time in a small encore a fresh level 18 pally with glass sword got it and another time in a big encore a fresh level 20 knight (with t0 shield!) got it.

Huh lol well it has been documented on video that a 6/7 priest hit the crystal prisoner 3 times with a recomp and got loot. Also I got my KShot on a fairly good mystic, but there were 2 8/8 melees with me lol.

ALso no problem as I wrote my question about your comment I began to understand it more but just decided to leave it anyway.

I’ll be completely honest, I’ve only watched the first minute of the guide, and I concluded it would be helpful for someone new to the shatters. A more thorough guide would be useful, especially if someone wants to grind shatters

I’m looking forward to your guide (:

So adding to the list of 2 guaranteed pot dungeons?

Which means that Abyss, Sewers, Shatters and OT all have 2 guaranteed pots for duos?

Hey, this could be a little treasure hunt! @Fev you could paste this into your original post (I think this gets all the dungeons that drop pots) and ask the moderators to make your post a wiki, so people can edit as they see fit :grin:.

Long Table
Dungeon Guaranteed pots
The Hive 0
Sprite World 1
Haunted Cemetary 1 (per boss)
UDL 1
Abyss of Demons 2
Snake Pit 1
Toxic Sewers 2
Davy Jone's Locker 1
Lair of Draconis 0
Manor of the Immortals 1
The Puppet Master's Theatre 1
The Crawling Depths 1
Deadwater Docks ?
Ice Cave 1
Mad Lab 1
Ocean Trench 2
The Shatter's 2 (which bosses?)
Tomb of the Ancients 1
Woodland Labyrinth 1
Oryx's Castle 1? (for each guardian)
Oryx's Chamber 2? (I recall solos always give you two defs or something)
Wine Cellar ?
Court of Oryx 1?
Lair of Shaitan ?
Puppet Master's Encore 1?
Ice Tomb ?

i’m very sure that lod has at least 1 guaranteed pot per boss…

I’m pretty sure that snake pit Troom has 2 guaranted spd. I might be just me.

No. Too many times someone stole my spd in troom…

Alright

Thanks @UnicornSla, that is a great idea. I will get on that.

I thought one of the main complaints about the dungeon was that you can solo the entire thing and get 0?

I am working on the table, added an extra comment for things like chance for pots and trooms. Lots of input and confirmation needed!
How do I make my post a wiki, or who do I ask? This could probably be an easy @, but I am still new to this forum

Oh by the way… here’s a great tool for building HTML tables @Fev, but you have to select Do not generate CSS (or it’ll generate CSS and screw things over lol).

http://www.tablesgenerator.com/html_tables

You ask the moderators through an @ moderators (you can notify them when you’re ready).