[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

Alright:No one on the forum knew who Ickabod was, so he went away.

Lol u must be a regular to be fanfic

Me

Not a regular

qq

:sunglasses:

@Efnuiwrbvu

Lol didn’t read that fully

Oh this is cool! I’ll write one of my epic adventures posting Likes.

lol, i spent 3 hours making a drawing and i accidentally closed my tab.

This is why you save constantly.

Just read some of these now! Very well done some of them!!!

I see what Shatter meant when he said

This is the only fanfic submitted so far that has made me genuinely laugh.

your allowed to write it about you btw

Thanks babe

Forums on da phone what a great way to waste my life

Piggby is from Gravity Falls (maybe?)

I am bad as well.

#Shatter’s Realization~

Shatter stood in front of his fish tank, smiling down onto his most beloved fish named Glaecidly. He reached down, pulling open the top drawer of the desk which held the fish tank on top. Pulling out a small container which held scrumptious little fish pellets for his beloved fish. He held the small container in his hand, slowly twisting the cap off with his left. “Are you hungry, darling?” Shatter would whisper to his most precious fish, raising his hand over the fish tank as he gently tapped the bottle with the tip of his pointer finger, watching the small pellets make ripples into the tank water. “Here you go, honey.” He would say, dropping down onto his knees and pressing his face against the glass as he watched his fish gulp at the pellets. “That’s right, my beloved, eat it up, yes, that’s the way you do it…”

There was a loud gasp by the open window of Shatters small house. He quickly turned his head seeing the face of Rmgnoob, standing there with his mouth hanging open. “What are you doing there!?” Shatter would shout, standing up quickly and running over to the window as he quickly closed the blinds. Rmgnoob knew Shatter had a high interest in his fish, but hearing the sweet words coming out of Shatter’s mouth, directed at his fish and not himself… Rmgnoob clutched the rose he had gotten for Shatter tightly to the side of himself, “I can’t live on another day, another day loving Shatter and not receiving any love back from him.”

Shatter took a deep calming breath, walking back towards his fish tank and gazing down into the water of the tank. “Oh, Glaecidly, you and I will never be apart. Whoever tries to rip our love apart will—“ Shatter’s words got cut off by the swinging bang of his front door opening. There stood Rmgnoob, his eyes longingly penetrating through Shatter’s body. ”Shatter, don’t speak.” Rmgnoob said slowly, pulling the single rose from behind his back, holding it in front of himself. “What are you doing…?” Shatter asked confused, oblivious of the emotional energy radiating from Rmgnoob. “I said, don’t speak.” Rmgnoob repeated, taking slow steps towards Shatter, who didn’t seem to hear a word Rmgnoob said to him. “W-why are you here?” Shatter stuttered a bit, now having to lift his head up to look into Rmgnoobs eyes, since he were now standing directly in front of Shatter, a bit close. “Shatter…” Rmgnoob whispered, reaching down and taking Shatters hand in his own. Shatters eyes widened just a bit, attempting to pull his hand back, but Rmgnoob held onto it tightly.

Rmgnoob then gently placed the rose he had with him, into Shatter’s hand, wrapping Shatter’s finger around the stem of it, soon letting go. Shatter stared down at the rose in confusion, having no clue what was going on. The sounds of heavy boots walking away from him made Shatter look up, Shatter saw Rmgnoob heading back towards the door. “Wait! I don’t understand… why did you give me this rose!?” Shatter shouted, taking a step forward towards Rmgnoob. Rmgnoob stopped with his hand around the doorknob. “What does a fish do that I can’t? I’ve wasted many years of my life, trying to make you take even a small glance my way! But no, your eyes were always on that fish. It was like nothing else in the world existed! Can’t you see, the way I feel? No. Of course you can’t, the only thing you see is that fish. Shatter, I loved you.” Rmgnoob’s voice cracked just a bit at the end, as he opened the door fully and stepped out.

Shatter watched Rmgnoob from the opened door, walking away from him. “You’re oblivious as to what is going on, aren’t you?” The world around shatter suddenly disappeared, being replaced with an entire white room. In the middle, floated Glaecidly. ”Glaecidly! You could speak!?” Shatter said almost excitedly, only to be hit with a jet of stream against his face which came out of Glaecidly’s mouth. “That’s not important. There’s something you need to know. I’m a fish, I cannot love. I have no love for you. I don’t want your love. We can’t be together.” Glaecidly said, raising higher into the air above and floating upward towards the white emptiness. “Are you… Ending our relationship!?” Shatter cried out, reaching up towards Glaecidly who was now steadily fading away. “There was never a relationship between us. You are stuck in a world where only your wants make it through. If you ever were to wake up, you would see the truth. No matter what you make of the world, the real world will move on without you, and you will be left behind.” Glaecidly’s voice faded off into the distance, and Shatter stared up at the vast white emptiness. “Show me the real world…” Shatter whispered, feeling as if something inside him has been taken away.

The white room Shatter stood in began to darken until it was completely pitch black. Until the room seemed to split in half, a staticky sound filling the air as if the room was trying to find the correct radio station. On the left side of the room, a bright image of Rmgnoob appeared.

Rmgnoob stood at the top of the mountains, looking down below at the many monsters he had slain in order to get to the majestic Rose. He bent down, plucking it from the ground while slowly standing back up. “This is the same Rose that I almost died for that day, I remember it so clearly.” Rmgnoob said, smiling as he placed the Rose inside of a glass vase. “I’m sure Shatter would have appreciated it, if only he knew what I went through to get it.” Rmgnoob sighed out, drawing out his sword from his scabbard and shaking his head. “It’s no time to think about the past. My beloved priest, Trofimowen, is waiting for me. We need to celebrate our 25th anniversary!” Rmgnoob said, smiling brightly as he began running down the mountain and traveling the long journey back to Nexus.

“So in this world, Rmgnoob is…taken.” Shatter said quietly to himself as the image disappeared, leaving him standing in a dark room once again. “But, why was he talking in past tense about me?” The right side of the room brightened with an image, an image of Glaecidly.

Glaecidly was floating in the water, but something wasn’t right. The tank looked as if it hadn’t been cleaned in over months, the water was green and the rocks had mold on it. The image zoomed out and it showed Glaecidly’s fish tank, filled with cracks, the water dripping out of the sides. The image continued zooming out, and next to the fish tank was a skeleton, a skeleton holding an empty container of fish pellets. The home he had known was filled with dust, pieces of the walls had been ripped away.

Shatter gasped out, “Is…is that person holding the container me!? What happened!?” Shatter said in a panic, dropping down onto his knees as he stared at the image in horror. The room suddenly combined, and there standing in the middle of the darkened room was a pair of red eyes, glaring directly at Shatter. “Blame the one named Poopythell, blame everyone who was with him when he slaughtered my son! I told my father about it, and guess what… My father sent out an army of gods into the nexus, and everyone, everyone died! Ahahahahahaha.” Shaxasno withdrew his obsidian sword out from his scabbard, taking a step forward towards Shatter. “You want to know something funny!? You were so into that Ugly Blue Fish. While the battle was happening, a medusa came in and killed you, then killed that fish. Ahahaha, isn’t that funny?” Shaxasno raised the sword high above his head swinging down at Shatter.

“There’s something else you should know. In the real world, the world away from the fake love you had between your fish, you were the one who started this. You made Poopythell slaughter my son, causing the destruction of Nexus. But since you were never in the real world. It never happened. None of this happened, it all happened in your head.” The sword stopped a centimeter next to Shatter’s head, the world around Shatter beginning to fade away. “Besides, Oryx says that everyone deserves another chance.”

Shaxasno suddenly disappeared and the world around Shatter begun to spin fast. The pasts events started flowing around him in reverse, the encounter with the Son of Oryx, the truth revealed to him from through the images, Glaecidly telling Shatter what he didn’t want to hear, Rmgnoob confessing what he felt, all up to where Shatter stood in front of his fish tank, dropping down the small fish pellets into Glaecidly’s fish tank.

“Everyone deserves a second chance…” Shaxasno’s words whispered through the air. Shatter dropped the container of fish pellets that were in his hands, turning towards the window and seeing Rmgnoob walking up the pathway that lead to his house. He ran to the door, opening it up and stepping into the outside world. There, just a few feet away, was Rmgnoob who had stopped in his tracks, not expecting Shatter to suddenly be out of his house, not expecting Shatter to be even looking his way, not expecting what happened next. “Rmgnoob…” Shatter whispered, the wind suddenly picking up speed, making the different colored leaves blow across the area, the birds begun to sing a mellow tone, and behind them the sun was setting, lighting up the sky in golden colors. Shatter then ran the short distance towards Rmgnoob, throwing his arms around Rmgnoob. “I love you.” Shatter whispered against Rmgnoobs chest, wrapping his arms tighter around Rmgnoobs heavy build. Rmgnoob smiled, leaning down and pressing his lips against the top of Shatters head. “I didn’t think you would ever say those words to me. Shatter, I love you too.”

Shaxasno stood next to Oryx, they both were gazing inside Oryx’s crystal ball. “Father, if only they knew who were controlling their destinies.”

it’s about time you posted shax!

I knoww, I should have been the first one to post, but so many RL things to do , and doing too many things at once :ii

I’M UNCOMFORTABLE

Shatters a furry confirmed

oh, that was different…

Not going to comment on it yet.

:cry: that was beautiful but, rmgnoob > gleacidly always and forever.

Longest thing I’ve read on the forums.

Thus is when I think back to how when I was assigned essays in class and didint want to right even 1 page