This thing. WTF is the point of it? [Urgle]

All I’ve actually seen it do is cause lag; it doesn’t even give good loot and just sits around the glands waiting to lag some poor dude out.

Petition to remove Urgle Armor break

Are you using Google Chrome to play?

Yes? Do you experience lag in Spider Den?

Yes? Go use Internet Explorer.

Yes.

Yes.

I don’t have IE.

Doesn’t even drop good loot, shoots beams that just get in the way of people. 10/10

You use Google Chrome?

Use Safari.

go use firefox or flash.

Go use Internet Explorer…
internet explorer makes me want to kill myself

Congratulations for answering your own question.

…I did?

I’m a genius!

In all honesty, chrome is amazing until it comes to running RotMG. You have 2 options, which would be either getting a secondary browser for realm (mine was Microsoft Edge, which I used for an alt that I messed around with) or to use a something like flash projector. Seriously, what the heck is with chrome when it comes to running RotMG?

The armor break beam can be absolutely brutal if you’re rushing into an event.

The weak denies you SB for events that get steamrolled.

The blind prevents you from realizing that you’re armor broke after the beam changes.

It’s a minor annoyance that can easily be a huge problem.

So basically…anti steamroll rush?
Still worthless AF though since you can go around, but HELL if it’s on top of glands or event.

Well,

Djinn: If you lag onto it, you’re dead. Otherwise, easy as pie.
Hermit Minions: If you’re paralyzed, you lose SB. Otherwise, minor.
Pony in OT: If you’re paralyzed, you failed the rush. Otherwise, ignored.
Every confuse shot ever: If you’re hit by it, cancer. Otherwise, meh.
Armor Break: Hell if you have it. Not hell if you don’t.
Stone Guardian Sword: Sucks if you’re paralyzed and no one kills it quickly. Otherwise, easy.
etc., etc., basically every realm enemy ever

Every enemy exists to kill players. Regardless of how effective they are at it, the more enemies, the more players will die. Hence they exist.

hey firefox is pretty good too

The entire point of blind is so you don’t realize that you’re sitting on a ghost god until the grave pops up.

If you’re playing on Chrome, Urgles are the least of your problems. Play on a different browser like IE or Firefox, Chrome doesn’t cooperate with RotMG.

Toast, I’ve always wondered how the Urgle beams worked. Don’t AL projectiles have a single hit box?

And yeah, if you’re lagging from Urgle already, idk what to tell you. Urgles are babies in the world of lag; do you like snakes?

I use steam xD

oh urgles lag a lot on chrome.

One day, you will see that it secretly drops a super good white, and it will all be worth. There are many things that are gods or demigods that don’t drop anything. The snake looking elephant thing. The red lizard in the lowlands. The white drakes. Beer god. Oasis giant. Cyclops. Maybe one day these will drop dungeons or whites or even a new kind of pot. I think it is just there for diversity.

I don’t think RotMG handles hitscans very well, so I suspect the Urgle lasers are just a continuous stream of piercing bullets, which would explain the lag as that’s a lot of projectiles getting spawned in rapid succession.