3 UTs that only drop for solos of malus, mbc and void

A small, red button is added to the portal. It lets you solo and is the only way to get the new items. They have a good chance to drop in a white bag.

Combat Manual (ring)
On Equip: +60 HP
Effect(s): 3x exp gain until level 20
Drops From: Malus solo
More info: It’s for leveling

Marble Ring
On Equip: +140 HP
Effect(s): -30% negative status effect duration
Drops From: Marble colossus solo
More info: It gives hp and resistance to status effects

Void Ring
On Equip: +9 ATT, +9 DEX
Drops From: Void entity solo
More info: It’s a more offensive version of a crown

Changes
Void ring nerfed: att and dex lowered from 13 to 9 and blue glow removed. Credit to AnxietyX and Skandling

op void ring

The idea of items that only drop when you solo goes against the whole concept of the game, of a cooperative multiplayer game. So can’t see that happening. As for the items the first seems pretty silly – if you’re equipping gear to lvl just put on tops and it goes very quickly – reducing nerf durations isn’t going to happen, and +13/+13 is massively OP. Plus if they add another glow to the game there will have to be a very very good reason, not just for some item you can find.

Videos of mbc, void and oryx 3 solos are fairly popular so there is definitely interest in this sort of thing. I think many more players would be doing these solos if a reward were added.

Void solos are tricky, very few players have done it. I’ll probably never do one but having difficult goals keep the game interesting for me. Especially as discord runs have made most content fairly easy.

Yes, but that’s as it’s a very unusual thing to do, solo one of those bosses. People do it for the challenge but the game is not designed for it at all.

The developers are already able to encourage solo play, with guaranteed drops. Have a drop which drops once to one player, like e.g. the Vial of Pure Darkness, and you have to play alone to be sure to get it. But they normally don’t do this; normally the only guaranteed drop is one or more pots. And who does Void/MBC/Cult just for their pots?

Ehh, ideas is k, but need some fixes and changes. And making special thing to solo dungs is kinda weird. Imo this game is teamwork game, and ofc you can solo for fun and skill. (sr for bad english, я русский)

I like the idea of adding solo dungeons, but the idea of “the only way to get the new items” in (as Skandling mentioned) a coop-mp game is kinda pointless in my opinion.

Two things that I’d also like to mention.

1. I feel like Marble Ring’s effect is a bit too powerful. I might be wrong since I’m not using endgame items, but it just feels like 30% would give way too big advantage over other players.
  2. Void ring design is beautiful, I love it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.