6th star at 5000 fame

After a 5th star at 2000 fame there should be a 6th one at 5000. Post your thoughts about this idea.

New rank idea [6th star]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… but why?

Would there be a new star color too?

OFC

It would be rainbow

"I SEE YOUR TRUE COLOURS SHINE THROUGH’
“I SEE YOUR TRUE COLOURS, THATS WHY I LOVE YOU”
“SO DON’T BE ASHAMED TO LET THEM SHOW”
AND… I forget the rest.

#ROTMG

yeah but not rainbow or anything, just keep the highest star color as white new star color could be somewhere in the middle or start being green

Yes I was thinking about this too. 2000 fame is too easy to get these days. A new star at 5000 or 10000 would be very nice. It would suck if they just pushed all the stars up and made a noob star like green. A rainbow star or something beyond white would be nice

More grinding? Nah I’m good, thanks a lot.

Black star would be cool :3

if ever deca adds a new star. will it be:

• RAINBOW OFC LOLLOOLOL!
  • green
  • purple
  • black
  • brown

0 voters

just my opinion lulululu

Nah, the star should turn black and thus disappear, cleansing you of this stupid hierarchy system.

yes, this is the way…

“stupid stars, no-star masterrace 4 lyfe”

Is that, who I think it is?2018-07-31_06-45-21
Does GHZD want a black star?

What if after 70 star you go back to a light blue square :thinking: :smiley: <3

i voted brown

That would make the top star virtually impossible to archieve without training.

Even Goku had to train to be the strongest.

Not really.

Under my proposed system, I would’ve gotten 6 stars on archer twice (without seriously fame training, except when I wanted to find a specific dungeon such as lab quickly). (once 6270 fame, another 9670), and there are definitely way way more dedicated players than me.

The point of this change is to make it harder to complete this game.

But whats the point if 90% of the people who get have trained it?

Well that’s besides the point, because fame training will always be faster than getting fame normally under the current system. The real question to solve the problem would then be how to weaken fame training.

I would propose a change that you have to hit a target at least once to get fame from it (though that might favor piercing classes/sorcerer).