6th star at 5000 fame

The ability were you charge at the enemy? Lol this community sometimes.

by that i mean the one idea that every samurai class idea incorporated, regardless of functionality

Well, I’d say ranks could start off easy to obtain (say, under 1000 total fame to go from Bronze One to Steel One) but see requirements increase steeply. Again, living fame doesn’t matter, only fame on death, so it’d be fair to set up Platinum ranks as truly long-term goals (90K for Platinum One, following the formula).

Because of the difficulty involved in reaching the later ranks, higher-ranked players could be entitled to perks, like the ability to claim better account names than everyone else.

whats the fame req to max out platinum though, if 90k is just to get to it?

I like the reuse of the old ranking symbols. However, I think more should factor into ranking than just fame. Fame doesn’t say much about a player who sits in godlands all day. Perhaps implement a completed dungeons threshold? Or other achievements that must be accomplished.

Say, different ranks for different aspects of the game. Complete 1000 trades, get a “trader” badge, complete 100 shatters, get a xxx badge, etc. And by badge I just mean a little line added to the rank symbol or something of the likes. A combination of all these achievements would be the highest rank, symbolizing a well-rounded player.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, this ranking system is wholly new and original

“Oh look he’s ascended from white. He’s no longer American. He’s gay”

I was never American

*likes the post anyways

No longer America lol

he was… britainarian?

10k would be good… 5k seems a little easy

Back in 2011 the game used these arrow symbols instead of stars
grafik

where the fuck is pink

wtf who picks pink tho

Logically not a bad suggestion, if wanting it to go increasingly as pairs:
light blue / dark blue
pink-as-in-light-red / red
orange / yellow.

who the fuck wouldn’t want pink?

you

I wouldn’t want pink, I’d turn into one of those people who purposely wouldn’t go up another rank because of it.

but what if pink was the new white star

I’d go to whatever rank isn’t pink.