A Jubilant Mango

I was doing some thinking last night, and started thinking about a mango pet skin. Inspired, I got up this morning and made this:

com-resize

It is a mango. Its little leaf provides shade and protection from the rain.

So, as many of you probably figured out upon seeing this, it is the best pet skin in the game. How long until you think Deca implements it? Perhaps I could come out with a long line of food-themed pet skins, upon the release of Deca would have no choice but to submit to me, dispensing copious amounts of food-themed pet skins priced at 799 realm gold in seasonal reloaded boxes.

Hands down best pet skin ever.

Thank you! We (me) are working closely with Deca to ensure that the Unity port is well-optimized to display this sprite in high definition. In fact, the revamped client will only display this sprite, and nothing else. Also, once you open the client, you cannot close it again, and it will be pinned to the foreground of your screen (meaning it will always be in view!). You will not be able to close the program once it is opened. Even if your laptop runs out of battery, it will persist. If, for some reason, your monitor’s integrity is undermined (ie. you smash your monitor to bits with a hammer) you will still feel the effects of this sprite’s persistence because you will die immediately.
Thank you for your feedback!

Your banter actually made me laugh. You’re a funny man.

oh god the mango jumped out of the screen and has me captured quick send hel—

W͟i͏tho̶u̡t̕ a dòub̧t̶, t͟hi͝s͏ ́i̕s t͞h͠e f̷i̶nes̶t҉ ͠pe͞t sk̶i͏n ҉I h͏a̴v̨e͟ ev͞ęŕ ̀w̷i̧t͞n̛e͠s͢s͜ed̛!͘ ͢F̀antaśti̧c͜ ̷jơb̸, Qui̧ff͞yt̢on҉!

what if i want to eat it

what are you on about

I am afraid that this might be too suggestive of a comment for me to remark on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.