A Possible Answer To The Lack Of Inventory Space Impacting The Game's Overall Enjoyment

They give away vault and char spaces. They also still need to make money in order to fix lagg. If they do that, they’d make a lot more people happy then making stacking pots

considering it has been going down for a while, and hasn’t even started to rise, I don’t think that it will. There are so many places to get life, and with lost halls guaranteeing atleast 2 life with every run, with the chance for more, I don’t think it will go up in price by much.

It was/is five def because of the events. I have been playing/merching for quite a lonangehg amount of time and I have seen life go to as much of ten def and drop as low as four. The market constantly changes. However, in the end, life almost always goes back to eight-nine def. There are certain items in the game which are probably going to always be stable and life is one of them. The others are def and ubhps.

life has been at 4-5 for months now, I don’t think it’s going to rise for a while atleast.

Actually I sold life for 7 def three days ago

I haven’t seen a single offer to buy or sell for more than 6 since September/October, you may have gotten lucky, but I haven’t run into a deal like that.

Don’t look on realmeye. Go to US west 2. The reason no one sells or buys for 7-8 on realmeye is because we all trade each other in US West 2. Actually just found one on realmeye made 6 minutes ago

I don’t personally merch, and I don’t plan on visiting USW2 to buy or sell anything, as there are to many people that either try to scam or try to get things for much cheaper than you advertise for. The price might have risen recently, I havent been playing much for a week or two.

Then you can’t be talking about prices.

All I said is that I personally haven’t run into one of those deals in months. After looking into it, the prices seem to have risen, https://www.realmeye.com/offers-to/sell/2793/2592 most offers are for 6-8, I was wrong.

I’m ok with this idea

The price changes every time life is added to another dungeon, an event that drops it is added, or there is a spike in maxed deaths. I have been buying life almost constantly over the last 3-4 months, and I can tell you that it has fluctuated quite a lot, but usually stays in the 6-8 def range.

I agree with you that vault chests should have a larger space maybe 16 items but everything else I don’t think is really necessary. I feel like maybe a vault chest shouldn’t be 100% worse than another char slot, but then again it does cost less, idk

I think 8 inventory slots is the perfect amount. Just enough so that when your inv is full, you go to your vault to stash the items so you don’t risk losing them by dying. I do think that vault chests should be increased to 16 slots because it’s a whole chest, not just your inventory (and I’m paying for it).

As for stackability, I don’t see the need. The economy runs (or at least it used to before it got fucked) on pot/item conversions. 2 spd for a def, 8 def for a life, 6 life for a deca, etc.

Maybe for the storage with the marks and daily quests, you could instead of having to store them in your inventory, store it with the tinkerer one by one until you completed it. Like instead of having to keep all 8 or 7 in your inventory to complete the quest. This way it would still be daily quests because you could only store them for that one day but it would alleviate storage a little.

If people do truely want to safely trade more than eight defence at a time they would likely have moved to primarily trading Mana. Or if life was trading for more than 8 def we would see people using something like Collateral Trading. The fact that neither of these things has happened seems to suggest that the price isn’t going to rise far above 8 def for a long stretch of time anytime soon.

Actually it was life for 9 def not too long back

Yes, the average price may have been 9 Def, but I think you will find that not many people actually traded at this price due the the danger of losing a def. If very few trades were made the this price then that is likely what forced the price back down.

You Don’t Need To Capitalize Every First Letter Of A Word In A Title

Yes, but like articles and book titles, forum thread names can capitalize first letters of every word unless it is an "a, of, the, an, etc.)