All the information I've gathered about the server shutdown

Any server that isn’t down yet where I can play rotmg in?
Its Swatsec all over again O_O
Some person released the ip on all of the servers that why they are ALMOST all down…
Apparently, a user named LolgotHakd is behind it…
https://www.realmeye.com/player/LolgotHakd
As you see in his bio, he wants some sort of quest to be finished…
He created a discord group to shut down the game
From all I’ve gathered, he is holding Asia South East hostage or something like that and wants all the quests completed… I don’t want my character to be held hostage ;-;
This is absolute madness…
I don’t know if Deca is being active lately… took them a few days to reply to a glitch I found earlier this week so I don’t know if the Developers are going to fix this quickly…

Since Deca doesn’t work on weekends, we will have to wait some time.

How exactly is he holding servers hostage? What does that mean?

Apparently, LolgotHakd is playing some sort of sick game, where he gives out “quests” for the players and once it is done, they can vote to either keep the server or shut it down.

he is asking people to complete his “quests” (giving him items) or he will shut down the server again

They have exactly zero ways of killing off your characters.

As long as they offer compensations for however many days this makes some of us miss in the daily login rewards, there are no downsides to simply doing something else with your time while waiting for the issue to be resolved.

They don’t even really have a way to fix it. Unless they decide to start using ads to add extra revenue to upgrade their protection and firewall.

So a random 6-star n00b wants to get drunk and is hacking the server to do that? What an idiot.

Just checked his realmeye profile, Apperantely the game is shutting down…or at least all the servers are down from a vote of 6:5 (ratio is server shut down:server stay up)

Maybe Deca will offer another MOTMG? Don’t want to get hopes up, this is nothing like 2013 Massacre.

Last MotMG wasn’t even a compensation for anything if memory serves.

If they manage to limit those server crashes, I don’t really care about free items tbh. The daily login rewards are already good enough in that department.

Server IPs are public. They’ve been known since the game was released. Almost no one knows how that dude is crashing the servers.

what is the discord

haha u fucker wanna join them destroying the game? haha xd

I’d join to find out how they are shutting servers down and tell it to deca so they could find a solution faster.
Still pretty funny that realmeye lists the all the servers as down but it still says “Choose another server if you can’t connect to the game” Even though no servers are up XD

no

Notice 6 stars, He has 6 votes for server shut down, and he is asking for 6 WC drinks… this all kinda reminds me of the saw movies but the Deca servers are the people, lol

I hope that because of this they give us some recompense.

I believe Deca should switch their off-work times from saturdays and sundays to mondays and tuesdays. Weekends are when the playerbase needs them the most.

Also, weekends are when most players are on due to there not being school on weekends. More players= More possibility of issues.