American Football/Jock Warrior Skin

Here’s my American Football/Jock Warrior skin for the art contest!
I’ve already submitted it, but I just want to post it here.

I did my best to make the walking animation similar to real life. The top right attacking animation looks pretty decent to me, but I’m just concerned about two others below it; they are inconsistent since I couldn’t animate what I had done above from a front or back-facing perspective.

Any critiques or tips on improving the skin’s appearance or animation are greatly appreciated!

RotMG_Football_Player4-animated-20190915-141507

Animations are nice, shading on helmet is kinda weird but it’s easy to fix.

It’s prety good if a bit basic. Would there be anyway to actually add a football and make the attack animation throwing the football?

Football helmets are usually made of metal. I would have recommended higher contrast there so it looks more shinier. Here’s what I mean:

This is nice and all: New%20Piskel%20(25)

But this can really give some detail: New%20Piskel%20(26)

It’s pretty minor, and your skin is already solid as it is. Just something you could do in the future! :+1:

Cheers,
– Gamma

the 2nd walk animation looks like my mom coming to beat me up

i like it! the punching animation is funny lol

isnt there already a shoveguy warrior skin?

looks pretty neat though, nice

I did try that! I tried giving him a football, but it looked really odd since I had to have it cover part of the character before throwing.
Edit: spelling error lol

That’s much better than the current helmet! The way you made the helmet’s shine a lighter shade really makes it stand out!

Looking at it rn it doesn’t really give me a “football” vibe. Try adding a stripe to the helmet, see if that helps

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.