An Update on MotMG Event chests

Crosspost from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/6tlhqz/an_update_on_motmg_event_chests/

@moderators

MotMG 2017 Updated Calendar
MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)
[Spoilers] April Fool's stuff and more

@moderators It’s been 3 minutes
I am disappoint Please move to News and Info call 2.0

Oh and btw the udl event is said to be live

Undead Lair Event Chest (runs until Sunday 20th) - Remember to clear all the traps too!

* Mystery Stat Pot (up to x2) * Moss Token (up to x2) * Stone Token * Mad God Token * Moss Bag * Doom Bow * Bow of the Morning Star * Sword of Illumination * Lil' Ghost Egg * Wine Cellar Incantation * Mystery Skin (Bronze) * Sand Pail * Cocktails * Great Taco * Power Pizza * Chocolate Cream Sandwich Cookie

Tomb of the Ancient Event Chest (from Friday 18th to Sunday 20th)

• Mystery Stat Pot (up to x2)
  • Moss Token (up to x4)
  • Stone Token (up to x2)
  • Mad God Token
  • Moss Bag
  • Stone Bag
  • Mad God Bag
  • Ring of the Pyramid
  • Ring of the Nile
  • Ring of the Sphinx
  • Tome of Holy Protection
  • Scepter of Geb
  • Book of Geb
  • Shendyt of Geb
  • Geb’s Ring of Wisdom
  • Mini Geb Skin
  • Mini Nut Skin
  • Pharaoh Ninja Skin
  • Baby Green Drake Pet Stone
  • Bes’ Artifact Pet Stone
  • Geb’s Artifact Pet Stone
  • Nut’s Artifact Pet Stone
  • Dagger of the Amethyst Prism
  • Beach Ball
  • Mystery Skin (Bronze)

@moderators Please edit this into the OP.

Can I just say you guys are amazing. I mean look at this comprehensive response to community feedback. You guys are truly amazing and I cannot believe how much more involved you are in the game. Thank you so much! I was a little disappointed with chest drops, but that did not keep myself and others from calling pups and clearing them haha. Thank you so much for what you guys are doing and please do keep it up!

I think the work you guys put into letting us players have fun is truly amazing. I remember when it was the Wildshadow era, and everyone was like “Whoa this game is so cool!” But when Kabam took over, everyone was hoping for more from them, and they did, but Kabam died in a year or 2. Then when you guys took over, there has been no stop to what you guys can achieve. You guys raised the ceiling even higher than what anyone expected or anticipated. You even made a dungeon quite a bit harder than the Shatters itself! It bugs me when i see people still ranting about how Kabam is better, because everything that Kabam has done doesn’t compare to near as much as what you guys have done. Think: One year with everyone in the RotMG Deca crew, content-wise, has outnumbered Kabam in its 4 or so years.

GG Deca

You guys even have the memes!

Now I’m super pissed.

I had held onto my original dagger from like 3 years ago >:(

I found an illumination too

MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

I get Ring of the Pyramid in my pally 0/8 xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.