Antique Scepter - A callback to an older time

###Antique Scepter

A scepter used in elder times. Its poor power hides a surprisingly devastating effect on a swarm of monsters

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Damage: 240
  • Targets: 6
  • Stat Bonus: +2 VIT, WIS
  • Special properties: Cone blast range is 90 degrees.
  • Fame Bonus: 3%
  • Feed Power: 300

####Drops From:

• Large Ghost (Buffed Ghost King)

####More info
My aim sucks. I like the old scepter. The ol’ 360 degrees will aim at the closest target to you, just like the good’ ol times. I just want to throw this out there, as a “rebalanced” version of the old T6 scepter.

Edit: Fixed the degree radius to 90 degrees from 360. Thanks WInkofTime and Seungholee

I think you mean 30 degrees. 360 is quite overpowered.

Well, this one is supposed to be a call back to the older scepter. Back then, it hit anything that’s closest to you, which is 360 degrees. Perhaps I could decrease the damage or max targets instead? Do you have a suggestion?

Wait that was a thing? You could make it confuse you for 5 seconds like it confused me.

The old scepters did not have an arc of 360 degrees- it was 90.

“Narrower arc: lowered from 90°, now they actually have to be aimed to some extend” Taken from Patch X.15.0.0 - The Balance of Magic

@WinkofTime @Seungholee You’re right. Here’s the link
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/release-history-2017
I’ll update it to 90 degrees

I win the argument give me life and all your tops now.

Interesting. Can be quite useful for faster moving targets.
But, uh, how does WisMod affect this…? Any changes in damage?

That said, nice stats - they fit with drop location. Also, a very pretty sprite.

@WinkofTime, nuuu, not my tops! I’ll be topless without it!

@Seelpit, right now, no wisMod. Though I’m thinking of wisMods to increase arc degree. Perhaps then it’ll be its own item and not just a simple callback. Also, thanks for the compliment. A rusty storm scepter works surprisingly well.

Hot.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.