Any Ideas for UT cloaks?

Almost every Class has many different Ut´s but the Rogue has like…one? two, if you count the ST one.

Would love to see some UT ideas if you guys have some, maybe we can contact Deca if we find a really good one-THE ROGUE NEEDS MORE UTs

There’s not really much you can do with going invisible

I made a cloak for my dungeon idea, Obsidian Summit.

Hood of Malicious Omens
This ancient, gold-rimmed cloak was once worn by Nirspas into battle against Ragnis.
Stats:
On Use:
Invisible for 4 seconds
Effect: Healing on all in 3 tiles for 4 seconds
Cooldown: 6 seconds
MP Cost: 100
On Equip:
+4 Defense
+5 Vitality
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1250

RMGnoob submitted this one long ago, it’s pretty interesting:

wow, I would love to have such a cloak, really inceases the survivability of the rogue

thanks, I´ll check it out

I made this idea myself about 2 months ago.

4 seconds of Berserk- damn thats a pretty long time man- might make the rogue a bit too OP :stuck_out_tongue:

The stats aren’t final. It’s just a thought.

The thought is great! I have nothing against more dps for the rogue maybe adding more debuffs would balance it

Okay I’ll check into that sometime.

That’s one thing about the Rogue that could be improved, especially giving it the ability to be a support class in a way.

A lot of these cloak ideas are pretty much just invis + some buff. I mean there’s gotta be some sort of trade off for a new interesting ability right but still have that same cloak idea. The darkness one is pretty cool.

Paladin, Ninja, Warrior, Mystic, etc.

Make idea so for them pls.

I only agree with ninja… Warrior has got many UTs, The Paladin has a pretty OP one and the Mystic has like 3.

Well, I can’t think.

Just woke up!

There doesn’t have to be a negative effect or stat reduction to balance a cloak. In fact, both UT cloaks are balanced through increased MP cost and lowered Invisibilty time.

Cloak of the Mad Man:

150 MP

+15 DEF
-100 HP

Upon use, the cloak let’s the user tp to 10 different locations in rapid succession in the span of 10 seconds

Nice idea, might need a bit more polishment

No, not really :joy:

But seriously, it’s fine the way it is. Rogue is already seriously outclassed and put at D in tier-lists anyways.